Team Yellow Predictions!

I'm eagerly awaiting for the arrival of our yellow bump... I think I'm next now?!

Edit - oh no. 1 more then me!

I am getting so excited to find out now and every day I am so thankful that I waited and stayed team yellow. The anticipation is so thrilling, like waiting to see what Santa has brought at Xmas lol!! Excited much?? Haha

Good luck whoever is next xxx I am 34 weeks ( or 33 by my dates lol ) tomorrow so still a while for me :)

I'm so excited for the next baby! I love Team :yellow: :D

I'm team yellow.

I'm due 26th May and think baby is a girl x

I forgot!!!

My yellow bump turned blue :blue:
1 day after his due date, on the 7th.

I was completely wrong!

Fab idea - Can I join too?

I am due 28th Feb and am really undecided lol , go between definitely another boy to definitely another girl lol but am going to guess pink lol; based on ....
1 How I am carrying - just like with my daughter all at the front (boys I carried all around and was HUGE lol)
2. I am less hairy than with the boys, my legs are practically hair free zones
3.My skin is better in this pregnancy, I was so spotty with my last two boys in particular and
4. I have had girl dreams lol

So really scientific then lmao hahaha -love being team yellow!!! I found out with my last baby and regretted it within a few weeks (once the initial mad shopping spree and nursery decoration had passed lol)

xx

I was right!! Yellow bump turned pink :) xxx

Fab idea - Can I join too?

I am due 28th Feb and am really undecided lol , go between definitely another boy to definitely another girl lol but am going to guess pink lol; based on ....
1 How I am carrying - just like with my daughter all at the front (boys I carried all around and was HUGE lol)
2. I am less hairy than with the boys, my legs are practically hair free zones
3.My skin is better in this pregnancy, I was so spotty with my last two boys in particular and
4. I have had girl dreams lol

So really scientific then lmao hahaha -love being team yellow!!! I found out with my last baby and regretted it within a few weeks (once the initial mad shopping spree and nursery decoration had passed lol)

xx

I was right!! Yellow bump turned pink :) xxx

Congratulations! :D x

My bump turned pink (I was right :)) born 1day after her due date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back