Team Yellow Predictions!

Oh what a cool idea for a thread - I am team yellow due Feb 2014.

I think :blue: but have a feeling that's because I'd quite like a little boy :haha: (will be over the moon either way of course)

I'm gonna take a guess before this one's born and go with boy!
Although I really have no idea haha.

I'll update later when I get on the laptop! :D

I'm :yellow: due on New Year's Day and everyone seems to think we're expecting our second :blue: xx

Hey, I remember your name from last time! :D

Do you want to be added to the list with :blue: ? :flower:

Yes I remember you too! We're really similar actually only a month between our boys and both 27/28 wks pregnant. Are we mad?!! I may need you for positive vibes when the babies come, eek...

Yes put me down as :blue: I really have no idea but that's what people seem to think :)

Only just seen this!

:haha: Yes we must be! We can go crazy together :winkwink:

& congratulations to the ladies who have had their bumps turn :blue: :D

Fab idea - Can I join too?

I am due 28th Feb and am really undecided lol , go between definitely another boy to definitely another girl lol but am going to guess pink lol; based on ....
1 How I am carrying - just like with my daughter all at the front (boys I carried all around and was HUGE lol)
2. I am less hairy than with the boys, my legs are practically hair free zones
3.My skin is better in this pregnancy, I was so spotty with my last two boys in particular and
4. I have had girl dreams lol

So really scientific then lmao hahaha -love being team yellow!!! I found out with my last baby and regretted it within a few weeks (once the initial mad shopping spree and nursery decoration had passed lol)

xx

I'm team yellow :wave:

Was with my first too, she's :pink:... I think this one might be a :blue: but honestly I'm not sure :haha: I was convinced Coralie was a boy lol.

My yellow bump turned pink on 22.10.13 :cloud9:

We're team :yellow: too!!

Everyone keeps saying I must be having a boy because of how I'm carrying, and all the old wives tales say boy but OH is convinced we're having a girl. I'm just not sure. This is our first so we'll be happy with blue or pink. :happydance:

Our yellow bump turned pink at 09.41 on 28/10/13 :) OH was right!!

I'm team yellow :wave:

Was with my first too, she's :pink:... I think this one might be a :blue: but honestly I'm not sure :haha: I was convinced Coralie was a boy lol.

My yellow bump turned pink on 22.10.13 :cloud9:

We're team :yellow: too!!

Everyone keeps saying I must be having a boy because of how I'm carrying, and all the old wives tales say boy but OH is convinced we're having a girl. I'm just not sure. This is our first so we'll be happy with blue or pink. :happydance:

Our yellow bump turned pink at 09.41 on 28/10/13 :) OH was right!!

Congrats to both of you on your little girls - woop! Hope you are all doing well. Enjoy those precious little bundles xxx :happydance:

I'm gonna guess I'm gonna have a boy :haha: though I really haven't the slightest clue! Last time I was convinced I was having a boy and when it was a girl I asked twice if they were sure LOL!!!
Due date is March 31st

I'm still waiting by the way!! I haven't forgotten, baby just too comfy!! x

I'm still waiting by the way!! I haven't forgotten, baby just too comfy!! x

Good Luck hope you don't have too much longer to wait :hugs:

Exciting Can hardly wait until it is my turn xxx :cloud9:

Yellow bump due feb here!
I think pink!

Yellow bump turned BLUE - very much in love with Jacob Michael, born 16th November 2013 weighing 7lb 1oz @42 weeks. He kept us waiting as long as possible!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"