Tears :-(

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by traceyann1980, Jan 29, 2011.

1. traceyann1980

traceyann1980 Well-Known Member

Was trying hard to wait but caved and tested a little while ago, 11dpo and a BFN. now have to spend the next few days miserably waiting for the witch to arrive. I really hate this.

2. mrsine

mrsine Mommy to a beautiful son

3. traceyann1980

Thank you. Trying to stop crying before OH gets back from his game...xxx

4. mamicoch

mamicoch Mammy to one & pregnant!

I'm ion the exact same boat :sad2:

:hugs:

5. lauraemily17

lauraemily17 Mummy to 2 boys

:hugs:

I've been where you are but try not to get too down. 11 DPO is in fact still early even if using a FRER I see a lot of ladies on here get negatives sometimes up until 14 DPO before :bfp: How long have you been TTC for?

xx

6. traceyann1980

Sending massive hug to you...next month I'm going to stop obsessing over every sign and symptom and try hard to just wait it out. Held out checking cp til last night and was elated to feel it high and soft still but obviously mine doesn't drop til right before AF.

If (massive IF) AF doesn't show by weds I will nervously test again but I'm sure I'm out this month :-(

7. fides

fides Well-Known Member

awwww. so sorry.

it could still be too early, though! hang in there!

8. traceyann1980

Hi lauraemily...thank you, it's just heart wrenching, don't know why we do it to ourselves! I had a mc in June and been trying casually since then but actively trying since October. I feel awful as I know there are others on here who have been trying longer and I'm blessed to already have a ds who is 6.

Hope we all get our bfp's soon xxx

9. Lumboo

Lumboo A proud Mummy

TraceyAnn - like you I had a mc last year, and although there is comfort to be drawn from having a child already, and the fact that you can get pregnant, nothing takes away that pain of losing a baby.

11DPO is still early, as it sometimes takes 10 days for implantation to happen, and HCG only doubles every 2-3 days. Don't despair until/if AF shows up. Some women have not got their BFP until a week after AF was late, even with FRER tests.

Wishing you all the luck for a BFP, and try not to despair too much. It ain't over until she shows Xxx

10. DEEDEE2011

DEEDEE2011 Well-Known Member

Dont despair i'm over a week late and got a BFN yesterday on a digital test, going to doc early next week. I'm living in hope that i'm one of them that doesn get BFP until later in pregancy.My friend kept getting negatives and had to have it confirmed at the doctors and she was 5 weeks gone.

Babydust