• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen Mom 3

RainbowBaby13

Reaction score
I am so excited for the teen mom 3 premier!

TEEN MOMS
Alex-19
Mackenzie- 18, Currently 12 weeks pregnant and engaged :yellow:
Briana-19
Katie-19

THE BABIES
Arabella:pink:
Gannon:blue:
Nova:pink:
Molli:pink:

Alex- her daughter is Arabella
Mackenzie- her son is Gannon ,team :yellow: baby number 2
Briana- her daughter is Nova
Katie-her daughter is Molli
Arabella-2
Gannon-1
Nova-1
Molli-2

Teen Mom 3 premiers Monday August 26! Can't wait!

For those in the UK:

Try googling and downloading ttorentz or utorent. Then searching google for 'teen mom 3' or try using torrents

also you can try www.1channel.ch

When it airs for us in the US try googling that and see if you have any luck. I know that it airs later for you guys so to watch it earlier i posted some links where you can watch it.

If all else fails search watch teen mom 3 online :thumbup:

Thought so. Won't be out in the UK for a while :( x

Don't think there is a date yet. We are usually quite abit behind you guys :( x

oh:( that sucks:( do you guys have access to the same mtv site as us? maybe the espisode will be on the site?

Just an update:laugh2:

https://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_3/series.jhtml

Click the link for sneak peeks and the teen mom 3 special ;)

Also to view the promos \\:D/

I am so excited for the teen mom 3 premier!

TEEN MOMS
Alex-19
Mackenzie- 18, Currently 12 weeks pregnant and engaged :yellow:
Briana-19
Katie-19

THE BABIES
Arabella:pink:
Gannon:blue:
Nova:pink:
Molli:pink:

Alex- her daughter is Arabella
Mackenzie- her son is Gannon ,team :yellow: baby number 2
Briana- her daughter is Nova
Katie-her daughter is Molli
Arabella-2
Gannon-1
Nova-1
Molli-2

Teen Mom 3 premiers Monday August 26! Can't wait!

For those in the UK:

Try googling and downloading ttorentz or utorent. Then searching google for 'teen mom 3' or try using torrents

also you can try www.1channel.ch

When it airs for us in the US try googling that and see if you have any luck. I know that it airs later for you guys so to watch it earlier i posted some links where you can watch it.

If all else fails search watch teen mom 3 online :thumbup:

When u sign up to site is it normal for them to ask ur card details for AGE VERIFICATION!!

I personally don't use that site. Some ladies on the teen mom 2 thread said they had used those sites and that it worked. I personally would not enter any personal information like that

I can't wait to see this! (despite the fact it won't be on in the UK for a bit)

Ive downloaded first episode might watch it later

I've been watching it on online streams!

My opinions so far:

- Briana's mother needs to let her kids off the emotional leash. It was so cringeworthy watching how her and the sister intimidated Devoin whenever he came round, ugh. Briana needs to move out!

- I feel sorry for Katie and Joey. They have such an unhealthy relationship and Joey is a real dick to her a lot of the time.

- I feel most sorry for Alex! What a dad for Arabella to have... Having said that, Alex has a really unhealthy way of dealing with stress.

- Mackenzie and Josh: I can't believe they're married now. He seems to have zero interest in her and lives miles away. Have you read the latest, that Mackenzie was dragged off someone's porch trying to get to Josh who was at some house party? I get the impression he's a pothead and she's a slightly freaky evangelist goody-goody. Are they even compatible?

OK I feel like an obsessed fan after reading that back, but oh well!

- I feel most sorry for Alex! What a dad for Arabella to have... Having said that, Alex has a really unhealthy way of dealing with stress.
!

im on the fence about this. I know his a druggie but he needs help not people on him. I used to take drugs so i wonder what that makes me.

!

im on the fence about this. I know his a druggie but he needs help not people on him. I used to take drugs so i wonder what that makes me.
So did I - but then I didn't have kids then. He was high during his unborn daughter's ultrasound, was absent for most of the labour and has OD'd since it seems. I feel so sorry for the baby from her perpective.

At the end of the day, the only person who can help Matt is Matt.

He obviously has problems and there are people that can help and thats rehab. He needs to be there till he doesnt have the feeling to take drugs.

Last episode I saw he refused a place at a halfway house because he had to be there for three meals a day. Until he wants to be helped, he can't be helped.

As an addict, he will never stop having the need to take drugs, so rehab is only half of what can help him. He can go cold turkey and lose the physical desire for heroin, but he will always have the psychological desire for it.

This is why i said im on the fence about it all with them. U would think having a child would get that out of him it certainly did me. I have been clean for 4 years. Never took H tho and never would of. I agree they can only half help him. Its just all so messed up. If he was taking drugs before why get pregnant by him

I think she was even on birth control (her mum got her on it when she found out about their relationship), so maybe it was an accident. Apparently he's changed a lot. He's changed physically too (you see loads of weight gain protein in the basement when he's staying at her house).

She seems one of the more sensible ones anyway. She's got a career ahead of her, seems to take care of her daughter herself instead of palming her off to her mum etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->