• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen Mom 3

After seeing this thread I downloaded the series so far, love it :)

Which ep does Mackenzie find out she's expecting? Would love to see her mums reaction :haha: x

on a reunion with dr drew...

i think mkensie is a twit...josh doesnt want her what so ever..he has no character to himself...and she is an idiot to get pregnant again with a man who clearly isnt interested in her...i get that she wants it al for her son...but i think going to school getting a degree and loving him is giving him all.....

alex needs to calm down......she is stressing herself out beyond the max and or needs too...i get she is doing everthing and matt is sick...

but matt is sick..i dont agree with drug a buse but he needs to first want help to get help and once he does that is when he will actually get better......

she needs to just relies that and mov foward...

Yea I kinda figured MacKenzie would get pregnant again because they never used protection. Alex has huge anger issues and I hate how she talks to her mom.

I don't really have anything to say about Briana and her family .but I do think that sometimes they were to hard on him and kinda ran him off and a few occasions but truth be told he seems like a bad father regardless.

on that note lol..they aren't doing any more seasons of teen mom 3 because ppl said it lacked drama. But they are bringing back teen mom 2 and Janelle is pregnant again

ok bad me but yeaa....they need to do more follow ups with the first season as well as everyone really loved those characters.....

She isnt in jail an ymore

well im sure she on community service and probation and work and school, im sure the last thing she wants is all the spotlights on her right now while she trying to get her life and kid back..

though i have not heard her being released..:/...

then agan i dont really keep up unless i watch and the last dr drew said was she was still in jail a few months back...though things could have changed :)
i hope for her sake she is on the mend..:thumbup:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ood-released-prison-early-good-behaviour.html

well she still have alot of work to do ahead of her and she isnt technically free, she is on probation, she will have to stay sober with checks and do what she said she will do. The reason they let low risks out these days is the prisons are to full. If she keeps up the way she been doing , she will do well.

Amber gets alot of hate but who are we to judge? We don't know her or her situation. We just know what is published and seen on tv. I do agree tho that she has made a butt load of mistakes but hopefully 2014 will be her year

Amber gets alot of hate but who are we to judge? We don't know her or her situation. We just know what is published and seen on tv. I do agree tho that she has made a butt load of mistakes but hopefully 2014 will be her year

she is the one who put herself out there to be judged...she was aware of what she was and is doing as she continues to put her life out there.
she wants us to judge, she wants to show people what NOT to do...

she put us here to judge.....she is aware who hate and love her and she knows why........

;)

You're right , she did put her self out there. Lol to be honest I don't even care what these teen mom "stars" do or don't do especially since some of it is scripted and they only seem to be in for the drama and not for actual awareness anymore

I think she has learnt her lesson. There are worse people out their that get away with it

True. I wish the best for her and her family ;)

teen mom 2 airs Jan 26th!actually can't wait for season 5

Finally starting in the uk on Wednesday :)

Finally starting in the uk on Wednesday :)

I can't wait. Although not sure how good it'll be seeing as they've already stopped making new seasons with these girls in the US.

Ive already seen most of them but couldnt seem to download the ones near end so will watch them all again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->