• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen Mom 3

episode 3 was alex and matt's baby foward facing? that can;t be legal in the u.s Her in Canada it's 1, 23 pounds and walking

I am so excited for the teen mom 3 premier!

TEEN MOMS
Alex-19
Mackenzie- 18, Currently 12 weeks pregnant and engaged :yellow:
Briana-19
Katie-19

THE BABIES
Arabella:pink:
Gannon:blue:
Nova:pink:
Molli:pink:

Alex- her daughter is Arabella
Mackenzie- her son is Gannon ,team :yellow: baby number 2
Briana- her daughter is Nova
Katie-her daughter is Molli
Arabella-2
Gannon-1
Nova-1
Molli-2

Teen Mom 3 premiers Monday August 26! Can't wait!

For those in the UK:

Try googling and downloading ttorentz or utorent. Then searching google for 'teen mom 3' or try using torrents

also you can try www.1channel.ch

When it airs for us in the US try googling that and see if you have any luck. I know that it airs later for you guys so to watch it earlier i posted some links where you can watch it.

If all else fails search watch teen mom 3 online :thumbup:

I've just been (finally) watching in the uk. I didn't see on the episodes Mckenzie is pregnant again? Is there another series?

Love this thread, I've been watching teen mom 3 in a random order in the uk on MTV my husband cannot stand this programme.Mackenzie makes me cringe when she whoops ' yeah gannon' or 'go gannon'.
I think she does it to fill the awkward silences where her boyfriend is totally ignoring her. Her boyfriend seems totally uninterested in her, she deserves better and needs to move on. I hope so much she is not having another baby with him!

Love this thread, I've been watching teen mom 3 in a random order in the uk on MTV my husband cannot stand this programme.Mackenzie makes me cringe when she whoops ' yeah gannon' or 'go gannon'.
I think she does it to fill the awkward silences where her boyfriend is totally ignoring her. Her boyfriend seems totally uninterested in her, she deserves better and needs to move on. I hope so much she is not having another baby with him!

They've had a little girl and have got married. I'm wondering if he is just camera shy x

Lol! I caught up on google. Maybe I was being too mean to him. They did both cheat on each other and I was going off the episode where he was mean to her in the car. Seen the pics off cute baby girl online. Must be great to be that fertile! Xxx

Oh I didn't know they had cheated on each other when was that?? Xx

She confessed to it on that show they do at the end of the series. I haven't seen it just know through googling:)

Got that on the sky planner will have to watch it :)
I think it's a shame they aren't doing another series with these ones x

Me too! I love all the babies arabella is my favourite x

There's a teen mom news website also. Now I need to get a life! It says on their that katlin who gave her baby up for adoption is trying for another. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->