~*~ Teen Mummys Natural Parenting Thread ~*~

Lyla weighs less than 17lbs so I'm good with babywearing for a long time :D

I'm planning on ERF but she still fits in her little seat at the mo, I just have no idea where to start with ERF x

Also do ERF.

I wore Arianna for like...5 months, then she became mobile and refused lol, she's always been a pretty independent little person.

Lol Em was the opposite. She NEVER wanted to be worn when she was born, I couldn't babywear her until she was like 8 months old but she loves it now. Kind of why I'm hesistant to buy another $100 babyhawk for when this LO is born, but I always had a huge complicated wrap when Em was a baby so that might have been the problem.

Tiff do you know if you can use a toddlerhawk for a small baby or are they specifically sized for bigger babies? I wish they just made an all-in-one mei tai. So I could use it from birth to toddlerhood.

Ari had reflux so she always wanted to be in an upwards position, the moby wrap was a godsend, lol.

Hullo i'm baby wearing, co sleeping, breast-feeding, BLW, used to use cloth until recently (i'm not using my own washing machine at the moment), about to buy my ERF car seat and looking into EC however haven't done a breadth of research just yet. It looks scary hard to do...

I wish i done all of these with LO
We are fairly babyled but wish i used cloth and a carrier

Has anyone got any recommendations for good places to get carriers in the UK that are slightly cheaper than Rose and Rebellion? :L

By toddlerhawk do you mean the Babyhawk OSnap? Or just the slightly longer mei tai?

You can't use an Osnap for small infants. Longer mei tai I presume you could just fold.

Has anyone got any recommendations for good places to get carriers in the UK that are slightly cheaper than Rose and Rebellion? :L

What kind of carrier? A mei tai, wrap, etc?

You can buy carriers used for a great price that are basically new as well.

https://www.victoriaslinglady.co.uk/ does really cheap wraps which are ideal for for little LO's :D

Loved mine

I have no idea though they are really expencive.

I had a wrap from victora sling lady, its so comfy!

Rose and rebellions are really worth the money, I love mine so much and the re-sale value is brilliant (normally get like £45-50). I don't ever really use my stroller now and I loved my stroller so much. It's just so much easier to stick it on and Joel is huge now but I can still carry him round for a few hours. Ergos are pretty much the same carrier so maybe try and get a second hand one of those? They're far more common on ebay than R&Rs. I don't really know any other make of carrier that are that style but a lot cheaper - maybe a handmade one off ebay or etsy?

There is one realy mei tai on ebay atm, i will find a link!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Babyhawk...y_Carriers&hash=item2ebbd85a02#ht_5080wt_1026

I don't think I would use a carrier if I got one. I love my pram :)

Hi ladies! Well, I didn't do anything natural with my 1st but have a few questions for you ladies.

First of all, I am going to try baby wearing AND breastfeeding with this one (if it works). FX that it does since I have fake breasts.

Also, can someone explain how cloth diapers work? I told my mom I wanted to try this to save $$ and she laughed at me because I have enough laundry as it is, she think I won't be able to do it. But I am pretty clueless as to how it works, I don't know anyone personally that has used them.

Thanks girls!

On our walk this morning. Ring sling...

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422657_3401200071833_1324759268_4674636_320531571_n.jpg?dl=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->