TEEN mums wanna talk?

J

Jade--x

Hey Girls
Well I'm 17 and not long had a baby and I know of plenty of girls that have had babys but I don't speak to any of them and I dont go out anywhere, and lost all of my friends due to my ex.
Was wondering if there was anyone with babys that wanted to talk regular and maybe become online frends?
x

I don't have my little girl yet, but she's due 10 days after I turn 18.

im 16 and my daughters coming up for 2months, i have no friends or young ppl around me with babies x

Hiya hun..

im 17 too and my daughter is just over a month now! alot of my old friends seem to have disappeared now i have my girl so would be nice to have some people to talk to too.. :D

so How r ya?? lol... your baby is gorgeous!
x

Aww thanku :) Im not too bad :) Having a few problems with the bio father but..Im getting through it :) What about you? If anyone has msn & would rather chat on there let me know and Il give you my address :)
x

Hi hun, I am 19 and have a little girl called Grace who is nearly 10 months. If you ever want to chat I am pretty much always online!

Aww thanks :) Im online quite alot now my LOs settling down. Hes dead happy and content so I can sit him in his bouncer nd he sits entertaining himself feel unwanted sometimes :( hahaha
x

Aww thanks :) Im online quite alot now my LOs settling down. Hes dead happy and content so I can sit him in his bouncer nd he sits entertaining himself feel unwanted sometimes :( hahaha
x

Wait till he's off crawling and sitting up playing with his toys. The you'll feel unwanted!! lol

Aww i no I get dead excited when hes wakin up im like YAY cuddles :D:D hahaha
Hes just started giggling as well so its so much fun trying to make him :D
He loves sitting on your knee and you bounce him doing gee-up-neddy or just talking random rubbish and he giggles..its so cute :)
I dont want him to grow up too quick :( lol
x

I'm 16, will be 17 when the babys due
id seriously appriciate chatting to teens who've had theyre babys
i have no idea about all this baby stuff
gahhhh

Hey Babe.

Our LO's are about the same age!! Would love to chat or whateva!! I'm online pretty much everyday (have like no friends either!! :sad1:) Mammahippo if u need to no anything just ask hun!!!

x

Thanks panda ally ur not too far from me either Im derby :) Do you have msn?
x

Hey

Im Becky my little boy is 6 months now and normally always around on here msn or fb if anyone wants to chat x

Hiii...I feel exactly the same as you..I know a few girls with babys but not that I'm friends with, I have a 8 and a half month old baby girl, called Sophia :) ...I get sooo bored at home, I barely ever go out and don't really see my old friends as they go to college and most of the time are doing there own thing!! I get so lonely and just want people in the same situation as me to talk to!!! Oh btw, I'm 17 too!! :) xxx:hug:

Hey im 19 and got a 6month old little boy called Tye. Im always about if ya wanna chat, i know how boring it gets sometimes! x

Hello Everyone!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm (almost) always around. I'm 17 and have a one year old little boy named Aiden and am pregnant with a little girl who's due August 25th. She's going to be named Jennady. I can't use MSN though because my brother has taken it over and he gets extremely irritated when I sign him out. lol.

If anyone wants to talk, just PM me. Looking forward to it. :)

Heyy Im 17.

Expecting my 1st in august. It wud be nice to speak ppl who understand whats happenin... if that makes any sence lol! x
Do you have msn? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"