TEEN mums wanna talk?

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Jade--x, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Jade--x

Jade--x Guest

Hey Girls
    Well I'm 17 and not long had a baby and I know of plenty of girls that have had babys but I don't speak to any of them and I dont go out anywhere, and lost all of my friends due to my ex.
    Was wondering if there was anyone with babys that wanted to talk regular and maybe become online frends?
    x

2. LilMama2be

LilMama2be Mommy to a Princess

I don't have my little girl yet, but she's due 10 days after I turn 18.

3. x-dannielle

x-dannielle Well-Known Member

im 16 and my daughters coming up for 2months, i have no friends or young ppl around me with babies x

4. mummyk

mummyk Well-Known Member

Hiya hun..

im 17 too and my daughter is just over a month now! alot of my old friends seem to have disappeared now i have my girl so would be nice to have some people to talk to too.. :D

so How r ya?? lol... your baby is gorgeous!
    x

5. Jade--x

Jade--x Guest

Aww thanku :) Im not too bad :) Having a few problems with the bio father but..Im getting through it :) What about you? If anyone has msn & would rather chat on there let me know and Il give you my address :)
    x

6. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Hi hun, I am 19 and have a little girl called Grace who is nearly 10 months. If you ever want to chat I am pretty much always online!

7. Jade--x

Jade--x Guest

Aww thanks :) Im online quite alot now my LOs settling down. Hes dead happy and content so I can sit him in his bouncer nd he sits entertaining himself feel unwanted sometimes :( hahaha
    x

8. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Wait till he's off crawling and sitting up playing with his toys. The you'll feel unwanted!! lol

9. Jade--x

Jade--x Guest

Aww i no I get dead excited when hes wakin up im like YAY cuddles :D:D hahaha
    Hes just started giggling as well so its so much fun trying to make him :D
    He loves sitting on your knee and you bounce him doing gee-up-neddy or just talking random rubbish and he giggles..its so cute :)
    I dont want him to grow up too quick :( lol
    x

10. MammaHippo

MammaHippo terrified expecting first

I'm 16, will be 17 when the babys due
    id seriously appriciate chatting to teens who've had theyre babys
    i have no idea about all this baby stuff
    gahhhh

11. Jade--x

Jade--x Guest

Im always here to talk if you need anyone hun :) x

12. Panda_Ally

Panda_Ally Well-Known Member

Hey Babe.

Our LO's are about the same age!! Would love to chat or whateva!! I'm online pretty much everyday (have like no friends either!! :sad1:) Mammahippo if u need to no anything just ask hun!!!

x

13. Jade--x

Jade--x Guest

Thanks panda ally ur not too far from me either Im derby :) Do you have msn?
    x

14. Becky

Becky Jacobs Mummy

Hey

Im Becky my little boy is 6 months now and normally always around on here msn or fb if anyone wants to chat x

15. Becca-Ox

Becca-Ox Member

Hiii...I feel exactly the same as you..I know a few girls with babys but not that I'm friends with, I have a 8 and a half month old baby girl, called Sophia :) ...I get sooo bored at home, I barely ever go out and don't really see my old friends as they go to college and most of the time are doing there own thing!! I get so lonely and just want people in the same situation as me to talk to!!! Oh btw, I'm 17 too!! :) xxx:hug:

16. missjacey44

missjacey44 Jacey & Baby Tye

Hey im 19 and got a 6month old little boy called Tye. Im always about if ya wanna chat, i know how boring it gets sometimes! x

17. Panda_Ally

Panda_Ally Well-Known Member

Gunna PM u my msn!! x

18. Smexi.Mommie

Smexi.Mommie Kaidayns Mommie & bump

hey im 18 and i have a lil boy if u wanna chat just add me and say hi [email protected]

19. aidensxmomma

aidensxmomma 4 on Earth, Many in Heaven

Hello Everyone!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm (almost) always around. I'm 17 and have a one year old little boy named Aiden and am pregnant with a little girl who's due August 25th. She's going to be named Jennady. I can't use MSN though because my brother has taken it over and he gets extremely irritated when I sign him out. lol.

If anyone wants to talk, just PM me. Looking forward to it. :)

20. JadeF09x

JadeF09x Member

Heyy Im 17.

Expecting my 1st in august. It wud be nice to speak ppl who understand whats happenin... if that makes any sence lol! x
    Do you have msn? x