Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

No Char! It's from asos :)
I had a money off voucher so i thought i'd treat myself!

And Lois you are stunning! My legs have always been the skinniest thing about me, they look so out of proportion though :(

off to a bad start . 940am nd im eating cheesecake and oreos ...

Laura you look lovely babe :hugs: i am also jealous of your legs!
You're doing so well :happydance:
Also, how much have your stretchies faded?!
xxxx

I know theyre pretty much gone but need to just lose the flab!

i'm all over heavy! i have a pot belly, massive hips, huuuge boobs, fat legs.. i'm surprised my feet can support me :haha:

Finally brave enough to take part in this thread after watching it for quite a while :haha:

Well done:thumbup: you look great! I wish I could look like that :cry: im so fat

Just been in the BnB body 2011 and now feel like poo:(

Same Ellie, I just posted some pics with my bra on - not confident enough to do without and I hatttttte my hips/love handles with a passion.

Oh,i never got to the end so didn't see yours. Will go back to the thread in a bit:) you always look great though! polo princess is amazing

I posted a photo at the end (one thats on this thread!) and there are loads of envious bodies on there.

Finally brave enough to take part in this thread after watching it for quite a while :haha:

So before I had Jayden 14 months ago I was a comfy size 8 - even size 6 in some clothes. When I got pregnant with him went up to a size 12, depressing 14 in some brands. Anyway 14 months on, gym 3 times a week, lots of running, cardio - and no carbs after 5pm, or fats/protein after 6pm, 3 steady meals a day and a lot and lot of sit ups, back to my size 8.

Still a few stretch marks that I exfoliate day after day that have faded quite a bit but we can't all be perfect. So this was taken last weekend when I was away for the weekend, I know quite a long way still to go but i'm happy at the progress. And well done to everyone thus far :) xx -

https://i55.tinypic.com/ifplwn.jpg

Thoughts and criticism welcome, still looking on vast improvement.

:shock: I would KILL to look like that.

Uh so today I ate:

small cheese burger and a few fries from Mcdonalds w/ a medium coke
steak and potato for dinner

thats all.

Starting on diet pills, a diet, and walking Arianna around the park at least once a day. I'd love to weigh 130lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->