• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

right okkkk. i'm giving up the energy drinks (my weight loss pal, caffeine curbed my appetite but anyway the caffeine is wayy too addictive, making me a grump cow etc haha so they're gooooing.) today i had a chicken sandwich from tesco, a purple one chocolate thing, and a chicken deli mission wrap. I need an energy drink it helps me restricttttttttt.

I'm addicted to energy drinks aswell!

I got fed up with snacking. Now I just try and occupy myself with a drink or by going for a walk.
If I end up buying some chocolate then I do haha.

i don't like biting into apples. i have to cut them up first..
i'd probably faint if i only ate that anna.
grab some tuna and jelly, you know you want to ;)

right okkkk. i'm giving up the energy drinks (my weight loss pal, caffeine curbed my appetite but anyway the caffeine is wayy too addictive, making me a grump cow etc haha so they're gooooing.) today i had a chicken sandwich from tesco, a purple one chocolate thing, and a chicken deli mission wrap. I need an energy drink it helps me restricttttttttt.

I'm addicted to energy drinks aswell!

I'd drink them all day long! haha, though i was up to 5 a day and it was having effects on me bleurggh! x

Hmmm. :-k I've had... a Coke and a plum. Was too nervous to eat this morning! :lol:
Going to eat supper soon though! :flow:

I need to loose 50lbs too :cry:. Starting diet tomorrow since I had pizza for dinner :haha:

Its 10:12 pm here and nathan is finally asleep, but now im hungry....dont wanna go down stairs tho way too lazy:haha: thats good I guess tho cause that means I wont eat

Okay. My 6 months post body.
I HATE it :cry:
My stretchies are fading which is probably the only good thing.

Scuse the top tucked into the bra, no other way to hold it up haha

Attachments

• tumblr_lmmp7hBR0T1qa848uo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lmmp7hBR0T1qa848uo1_500.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 17
Laura you look great! :hugs:

I haven't eaten so far today, slept in till midday, oops!
Going to raid the fridge in a min I think, nothing I fancy though.

Thanks Donna :hugs: But I have so much left to lose.
I keep thinking that i must have lost loads of weight straight after Max then the pnd made me put it all back on :cry:
I'm determined to be skinny again.

Oh and I woke up at midday too, I told Scott I needed a lie in :haha:
I've had an apple and some blueberries for a late lunch
I had 2 mini donuts aswell (oops)
And I've got noodles with quorn chicken and stir fried veg for a late lunch.

Ha, I loved the lie in! Ava is at OH's mums and I went to my BIL's bday lastnight, didn't even have a hangover!
I'm having pasta with ketchup and cheese as we have no sauce lol.

I think I'm the same, I lost loads and now I've sort of stopped and it's just not shifting, my appetite is all over the place, one minute I eat like a pig, the newt I won't eat all day, really want to sort it out.

I just think I just pigged out cause I didnt want to leave the house and I think I put back on the weight I lost after max (or some of it at least)

I had rice crispies
2 hotdogs
bacon sandwhich
and a few biscuites
that'l be it for the day now

Laura you look great! Is that dress from New Look by any chance? If it is, I own it too :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->