• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

Finally brave enough to take part in this thread after watching it for quite a while :haha:

So before I had Jayden 14 months ago I was a comfy size 8 - even size 6 in some clothes. When I got pregnant with him went up to a size 12, depressing 14 in some brands. Anyway 14 months on, gym 3 times a week, lots of running, cardio - and no carbs after 5pm, or fats/protein after 6pm, 3 steady meals a day and a lot and lot of sit ups, back to my size 8.

Still a few stretch marks that I exfoliate day after day that have faded quite a bit but we can't all be perfect. So this was taken last weekend when I was away for the weekend, I know quite a long way still to go but i'm happy at the progress. And well done to everyone thus far :) xx -

https://i55.tinypic.com/ifplwn.jpg

Thoughts and criticism welcome, still looking on vast improvement.

Oh my good god!
You have the perfect body! Seriously:thumbup:

I'm such a tool, ive been reading my scale wrong this whole time :dohh: I thought every little line was 1lb but it's 2 so ive actually lost twice as much as I thought :happydance: Deffo need digi :haha:

I threw out our scales Anna. I didnt believe them so threw them out the window rock and roll style.

I threw out our scales Anna. I didnt believe them so threw them out the window rock and roll style.

Haha i bet that felt good, you can get obsessed with weighing yourself though, when i borrowed my OH's mums i was on them every morning, sometimes the line would go up 4lbs and then back down again the next day :wacko: i just go on how my clothes fit and how my body looks now :winkwink: i haven't been able to start a diet yet though i got a 2 huge bars of dairy milk, a small and a big chocolate cake and alot of party food to go through before i even attempt one :haha:

I haven't eaten anything today, went to go cook some pasta while Ava was donw, MIL called and then Ava woke just as I was getting off the phone. Ava's teething badly and won't give me chance to cook, if she does she will get mad I'm not giving any to her!

Today's gone well diet wise :thumbup:

breakfast - meal replacement.
Lunch - Meal replacement and an orange.
Dinner - Sunday roast.

BUT my brother has left a tub of Baked Alaska in my fridge... god give me strength!

Finally brave enough to take part in this thread after watching it for quite a while :haha:

So before I had Jayden 14 months ago I was a comfy size 8 - even size 6 in some clothes. When I got pregnant with him went up to a size 12, depressing 14 in some brands. Anyway 14 months on, gym 3 times a week, lots of running, cardio - and no carbs after 5pm, or fats/protein after 6pm, 3 steady meals a day and a lot and lot of sit ups, back to my size 8.

Still a few stretch marks that I exfoliate day after day that have faded quite a bit but we can't all be perfect. So this was taken last weekend when I was away for the weekend, I know quite a long way still to go but i'm happy at the progress. And well done to everyone thus far :) xx -

Oh my good god!
You have the perfect body! Seriously:thumbup:

I agree! You have the perfect body! I would love to look like that!

Awww I need to lose LOADS of weight :(
I've put on like 2-3 stone in a year and a half after having Kacey - mainly due to having not much to do :dohh: And during pregnancy only put on a stone 9lb of which was Kacey!
xx

I put on 2 lb since last posting.

How does everyone do it? :(

B - nothing.
L - KFC. :dohh:
D - a handful of strawberries.

i have an app on my phone counts all my calories for me. i just put in how much i wana lose over how long and it tells me how much i should be eating :)

Just eating sensibly :thumbup:
I look hideous, but i feel very healthy! You need to eat proper meals a day to lose weight efficiantly and sensibly.xxx

T

ALSO NEVER WEIGH YOURSELF DAILY - you'll get unmotivated if you don't lose weight day by day. Only ever weigh weekly, fortnightly :thumbup:

No carbs? really? Huh, i was always told to eat carbs, but in moderation and not to excess, because if you cut them out all together, then as soon as you come off your diet, it all piles back on again?

:coffee: Jess your so pretty. I think i've even seen that body pic somewhere before actually... omg your famous! :flower:

:rofl:
This is me:
https://celebrity-photos.elliottback.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/miranda-kerr-bikini-04.jpg
I know I've got a bit porky and I need to lose a few stone, any tips? xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"