• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

well today wasnt great but it wasnt totally crap!
I had a bowl of cheerios
some mince and dumplins with chips (i didnt eat it all however)
and a whole packet of rich teas :| i know i know i just couldnt control myself i made a cuppa tea and ..... oops!
but i havnt ate tea

Today was okish.

B - nothing.
L - 3 slices of cheese & ham pizza.
D - Steak, chips & beans.

No snacks. :)

Drinks - Red Bull (355ml). Orange squash.

But I was bad and had a two cigerrettes woops! But they don't make you fat.

Anyone else notice how we all just put what we have to eat for the day and no weigh ins or anything lol? x

i darent weigh in right now :( maby when i start doing a bit better

DAMN. User CP, bwah bwah. :(

As for weighing in, I have no scale. Damn.

does anyone wanna let me in on their diets? i just cant seem to stick to anything

Yeah It should be
'just a fun thread, what did you eat today'

Lol i cant weigh in, I only started today, but i weigh 211lbs start weight incase anyone cares :flower:

Leonie i was using energy drinks to not eat but i don't advise it the side effects are horrible lol, since giving them up i'm a starvin marvin but don't want to put it all back on again, i'm ravenous!!!!!! arrghh, doesn't help i've got mattessons in the fridge ahh.

i have scales here they're new! i'm scared to weigh i havent in a couple of weeks, once i start i don't stop!

Leonie i was using energy drinks to not eat but i don't advise it the side effects are horrible lol, since giving them up i'm a starvin marvin but don't want to put it all back on again, i'm ravenous!!!!!! arrghh, doesn't help i've got mattessons in the fridge ahh.

tomorrow i WILL be good!!
might try energy drinks, not like for every meal just the point in the day im most hungry lol!
any paticular energy drink to drink/not to drink

some days i'll not eat that much and other says theres no filling me :dohh:
i WILL be good tomorrow

this is what i plan to have:
banana for brekkie
pasta and sauce for either dinner or tea, im thinking tea though
and that is all LOL! (hopefully)

tomorrow i WILL be good!!
might try energy drinks, not like for every meal just the point in the day im most hungry lol!
any paticular energy drink to drink/not to drink

some days i'll not eat that much and other says theres no filling me :dohh:
i WILL be good tomorrow

this is what i plan to have:
banana for brekkie
pasta and sauce for either dinner or tea, im thinking tea though
and that is all LOL! (hopefully)

DONT drink the emerge ones, omg they dehydrate me something rotten and give me weird stomach pains lol!
https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/13/083413.jpg?ts=634075709984

If you have a morrisons near you i get these
https://viciouz.co.uk/site/wp-content/uploadfiles/2010/07/source250ml_sugarfree250ml.jpg
They seem abit milder, i'd avoid them all really but if you are desperate :haha:

I don't know what my plan is, i'm fed up of the cupboards being full of junk!

i just dont buy food. im too poor! i stock up on pasta n sauces from home bargains and tins of kids spagetti, thats all thats in my house atm and some fishcakes and that kinda stuff.
Oh im desperate i need to lose loads only thing is i love my boobs atm dont want them to go but i need this weight off :(

I can only weigh myself at my parents as we don't have scales, will go up there sometime this week! Last time I weighed myself I was almost 10 stone, I was stuck at 10 stone for ages so was nice to be below it for once.

Yesterday was a bad day for food! I WILL be good today!

Energy drinks do fill you up but I don't think you ought to skip meals because of them, might do yourself over as once it stops working you'll have a even bigger energy drop and it can make you quite sad/grumpy. (Says the girl who used to drink 10 red bulls a day. :blush:)

Have a pint of water inbetween meal times it's better for you and fills you up.
I'm going to get a set of scales next month, may put it on my wishlist that is stuck to the fridge lol.

Yeah ice cold water helps.
I have a jug in the fridge and have some of that. The. Wait and if I'm still hungy I make myself something filling.

And I have no scales (after my rock and roll window mishap) but I'm going to go by clothes sizes. And take a photo every month :thumbup:

So far ive been good! Only had 3 raisins. Dinner I only have enough to get morgan dinner so I gues that will be good! Tea I may have a pasta n sauce or fish portion with rice and veg if I have enough for us both.

Does anyone know any good gluten and wheat alternatives?
I'm finding bread, pizza and anythig else doughy just makes me feel sick?
I eat wholewheat pasta and noodles which don't make me sick though. Xx

I've been good so far today! I haven't had anything.

And laura you can buy gluten free bread,pasta etc. It tastes quite nice too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->