Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

Jesus, if you think you're fat i'd hate to know what you'd think of me!

Same as what Linzie said.
If you saw me you'd think I was an elephant.

Today I've had:
Toast
Tuna jacket
Salad
One slice of pizza
Ice cream

wednesday are my weigh in days. wish me luck!! im gona make excuses first and say ive been ill and havnt been eating well so im not expecting to have lost any :(

Today so far:

B - 1 slice of cold pizza.
L - Chicken breast sandwhich and cucumber on the side.
D - Tuna Jacket Potatoe.

Drinks - 2 cans of 355ml red bull. Oh and a glass of wine but that was at like 3am (stayed up with OH) so don't know if that counts as yesterday? 2 glasses of diet coke. 2 pints of water.

Think today was deffiently a good day as eating goes, minus the slice of pizza. :smug:

Today I've eaten half a jacket potato with cheese, beans and bacon.
Drinks are coke as always :)
Had some more money this week so I bought some chicken and some spicey bean burgers, yum!

I've had toast, chicken and sweetcorn sardie and a can of monster. No idea what's for dinner tonight. All I know is my FIL asked me to get some mushrooms an some pasta. Haha

i didnt lose any weight, but i didnt gain so its all good. i wont be doing weigh in next week as its my birthday on saturday so lots of crap and alcohol will be consumed (Y)

I'm concerned at the lack some people are eating. Come on girls. It's not about starving yourself it's about a healthier diet to make you lose weight.
You don't want your LO seeing you don't eat anything and to follow your example. I'd rather stuff my face full of veggies to make him eat healthy than to starve myself and for him to go down the same route.

Mentioning no names :hugs: and no hard feelings girls I just think we need to be sensible. I didn't want this thread to be a 'who can eat less than the other' I wanted it to be one where we motivate each other to do things the right way.
:hugs: :thumbup:

I'm concerned at the lack some people are eating. Come on girls. It's not about starving yourself it's about a healthier diet to make you lose weight.
You don't want your LO seeing you don't eat anything and to follow your example. I'd rather stuff my face full of veggies to make him eat healthy than to starve myself and for him to go down the same route.

Mentioning no names :hugs: and no hard feelings girls I just think we need to be sensible. I didn't want this thread to be a 'who can eat less than the other' I wanted it to be one where we motivate each other to do things the right way.

Gotta agree, people you gotta eat! Not eating just means you'll gain it all back and even more when you start eating normally again.

today i've had
a banana
and a bit of toast with macaroni cheese but it was awful so only ate the toast

oh and would you add me on the OP please :) i wanna lose 2 stone

^^This is exactly right. Also the reason why i had a little paddy and said i didn't want to come back to this thread. There are a few girls on here with/recoviring from eating disorders, and i'm sure that this doesn't help them either! It is sooo not sensibe to starve yourselves :hugs: also, it may make you lose weight initially, but as soon as you start eating again you will pile the weight back on trust me :lol:
Let's be healthy yeah?
xxxx

I've had toast, chicken and sweetcorn sardie and a can of monster. No idea what's for dinner tonight. All I know is my FIL asked me to get some mushrooms an some pasta. Haha

Oiii! pack it in with the monster drinks :haha: day 5 of no caffeine. Zero. Zilch, yay

^^This is exactly right. Also the reason why i had a little paddy and said i didn't want to come back to this thread. There are a few girls on here with/recoviring from eating disorders, and i'm sure that this doesn't help them either! It is sooo not sensibe to starve yourselves :hugs: also, it may make you lose weight initially, but as soon as you start eating again you will pile the weight back on trust me :lol:
Let's be healthy yeah?
xxxx

I agree somewhat, i find it triggering, no offence to anyone! i've put on a few lb lately and i really don't want to go back to fasting, it makes me paranoid etc.

i had a nutrigrain bar, a cheese burger and some chips, then more chips :| (didn't realise my dad was cooking me dinner!!) with bacon and beans.. then i had a mars bar and banana..

i need my food :D

Today I've had some pizza for brunch, pasta and cheese for tea and just chucked in some spicey bean burgers now. Also had an ice cream for a snack too, so been a okay-ish day I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->