Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

Today has been a good day for me. Started with porridge. Had 2 pittas stuffed with salad and tikka chicken at lunch with crisps and having large yorkshire pudding with mash, beef and peas for dinner:thumbup:

I actually think im eating more now than before, But its within my calories :shrug:

So far ive been good! Only had 3 raisins. Dinner I only have enough to get morgan dinner so I gues that will be good! Tea I may have a pasta n sauce or fish portion with rice and veg if I have enough for us both.

You gotta eat babe! Starvving yourself isn't good. :(

Yeah ice cold water helps.
I have a jug in the fridge and have some of that. The. Wait and if I'm still hungy I make myself something filling.

And I have no scales (after my rock and roll window mishap) but I'm going to go by clothes sizes. And take a photo every month :thumbup:

Thats a brilliant idea about going by clothing size & photos every month!

Still can't believe you threw your scales out the window though. :shock: :lol:

Anyone considering the special K diet?

https://www.everydiet.org/diet/special-k-diet

Special k is packed with sugar and it's only recommended for 2 weeks.

Today I've had toast (which made feel sick) and a tuna jacket potato :)
Going to pizza hut for a mates birthday so I'll probably have salad or pasta or something.

Yeah ice cold water helps.
I have a jug in the fridge and have some of that. The. Wait and if I'm still hungy I make myself something filling.

And I have no scales (after my rock and roll window mishap) but I'm going to go by clothes sizes. And take a photo every month :thumbup:

Thats a brilliant idea about going by clothing size & photos every month!

Still can't believe you threw your scales out the window though. :shock: :lol:

I'm too cool :haha:
To be honest the bin is underneath our window.

Special k is packed with sugar and it's only recommended for 2 weeks.

Today I've had toast (which made feel sick) and a tuna jacket potato :)
Going to pizza hut for a mates birthday so I'll probably have salad or pasta or something.

Aaa i know, 2 weeks is good enough for me though, been reading reviews and they're all mostly good about how people have lost a fair amount of weight.

You only really lose lots on special k if your really overweight to begin with.

Today i failed, i eat a big bag of buttons all to myself :( im always going to be fat! right im posting a picture to give me motivation! i want to lose my thunder thighs and my flabby belly! i want this bikini to look nice on holiday!

Attachments

• CIMG1468.jpg
    CIMG1468.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 26
Does anyone know any good gluten and wheat alternatives?
I'm finding bread, pizza and anythig else doughy just makes me feel sick?
I eat wholewheat pasta and noodles which don't make me sick though. Xx

there's loads of recipes on bbc for different types of diets e.g. gluten free i love it x

I weighed myself again earlier today. I'm 8st 6lbs, still a couple of pounds to shift! I might be brave and upload a picture tomorrow! Eek

Char 8 stone is great, you can't complain lol. :] How did you get down to 8 stone so quickly

I do :/ I was 7st something pre-pregnancy. I miss my size 6/8 clothes, people say I'm stupid but I just want to be me again. It's really getting me down. My belly and thighs are so fat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->