Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

So far today I've had:

Tin of ravioli.. probably not healthy but it does say on the tin it's one of my five a day! :haha:
And a can of pepsi max

I'm going to weigh myself soon on the wii!

I'm going to weigh myself soon on the wii!

LOL glad its not just me that uses the wii for scales :haha:
its so satisfying watching the little graph showing your weight decreasing :D

ive lost 1lb since yesterday according to my wii, every little helps
so thats 9lbs in 2 weeks :happydance:

Woo!! I'm 8st 6lbs!! That's a 9lb loss since I last weighed myself!

My wii fit age was 24 though :| :haha:

I ate a fry up today :blush:
BUT it was my first time eating brekkie in ages and I actually feel like I have more energy! x

QUESTION: I'm doing a lilypie slimming ticker.. but the weight has to be in lbs. Now on my iphone, the converter I've got shows metric and US pounds. Which do I use :S

ETA: DONE nevermind :)

Today ive ate 2 packets of crisps,chips and 9 chicken nuggets :/
That is good for me though lol

I could eat KFC lol.
It's really bad,where im moving too next week is right by town so i have a fish and chip shop,chinease,kebab,KFC and Mcds all within a few mintues walk :/ Oh and a subway!lol

Thanks I've literally written the biggest letter of complaint (I've written everything that happened on my blog) and registered with another practice today andgot an appt for 5pm
thank got Scotts boss is on exactly the same medication at exactly the same dosage (she gave me a weeks worth cause she has tonnes of spares)

Oh and I'm writing off today food wise.
I've either eaten alot, or nothing.

Mmmmm... KFC :(
Mini fillet and popcorn chicken. Nom nom nom.
Chips and gravy NOM NOM NOM

Breakfast - meal replacement.
Lunch - meal replacement (and i MIGHT have had a handful of OH's chilli heatwave doritos :blush:)
Dinner - We're having home made Lasagne and low fat garlic bread :thumbup:

Think it's meatballs and spahetti for tea tonight, although the mince meat is still frozen :|

Think I might take up jogging soon, but will need some fitness gear as I don't even own a pair of trainers :haha:

okay so i gained 3 pounds wtf
i threw out my scale....

as you all know my mum and i had a baby at the same time, weve decided to do a marathon next year this time.
:)

I want KFC :( I asked OH if we could go earlier in town but he never wants to because he works there :(
Will get him to bring me some back tonight :haha:

Have only eaten an ice cream since the fry up, going out for BIL's birthday tonight, so thought I should eat something, still not much food in, might buy a sandwhich or something later. x

I think i gained weight lol i have no idea, i need digi scales!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->