teenage pregnancy - by accident or by design

chazzybum

Reaction score
I am a third year student at university studying Childhood and Youth. I have been asked to do a research project and have chosen to do teenage pregnancy.

I would be very grateful if you could just spare a few minutes of your time to answer the questions but please feel free to leave any questions that you dont want to answer. If you know anyone who has had a teenage pregnancy, please could forward on this message to them. Thank you.

If you dont want anyone here to see your answers, you can private message me. All information will be treated confidentially:

1) How old were you when you first became pregnant?

2) Was your pregnancy planned?

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant?

4) Do you feel your pregnancy was due to:

* Lack of sex education
* Felt ready to have a baby
* Pressured to have sex
* Lack of knowledge about contraception
* Alcohol related
* Drug related
* None of these, other reason (please state)

5) Who was the first person you told?

6) How did they support you?

7) Did you get support from anywhere else?

8) What other support did you feel you needed?

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help?

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy?

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support?

12) Were you able to continue with your education?

13) What advice would you give to other young girls?

Think this may need to be in press and research x

1) How old were you when you first became pregnant?16

2) Was your pregnancy planned?No

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant?Upset and scared.

4) Do you feel your pregnancy was due to: Lack of sex education(e.g. teh quality of it)

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related

5) Who was the first person you told? My mum

6) How did they support you? Yes every step of the way

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? yes my boyfriend, family and teenage pregnancy support service

What other support did you feel you needed? None

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help? I had 2 in the same situation, and they helped because they knew what i was going through

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy? My SPD and toward the end the wieght of carrying my son around got so uncomfortable

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support? Mostly on my own but there was support if i needed it

12) Were you able to continue with your education? Yes i have got 10 GCSE's and i am now on a level 3 childcare course. In two years i will be a fully qualified nursery nurse.

13) What advice would you give to other young girls? Be very careful and if you are thinking about having a baby young. Really have a good long think because even though babies are all cute and cuddely, they are such hard work to and you have to grow up so quickly.

1) How old were you when you first became pregnant? - 17

2) Was your pregnancy planned? - Yes and No. We both wanted children and knew it would be with each other just not as soon as it happened!

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? - Happy, Excited, Nervous, Scared

4) Do you feel your pregnancy was due to: - I was on the pill for almost a year but the kind got changed and I took a bad reaction so I had to stop. Then it was just a condom being snapped and a trip to the doctors lol

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related

5) Who was the first person you told? - My Fiance

6) How did they support you? - So far, in everyway possible, anything i need He's there.

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? - His family have been great so far, They all accepted it straight away

What other support did you feel you needed? - I need better finacial support, but we'll manage

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help? - I have a few, but they are more people I just know, not really friends but its helping because I know that I'm not the only one in this situation. Also I have one friend that is a Dad at the age of 17 and he ahs been great to talk to because he knows what its like.

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy? - Telling my family.

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support? - I am going to do it mostly myself and my OH but of course am sure like everyone else if we need it our families will be there.

12) Were you able to continue with your education? - I only have 2 months left at school so of course I will continue, I'm then taking a year out and then heading to Uni :D

13) What advice would you give to other young girls? - It's scary, but it will be okay. Tell your parents as soon as you can because it will be a huge relief to you and make sure you do have plenty of support around you.

Yes

Happy but terrified (Id had 3 previous miscarriages)

4) Do you feel your pregnancy was due to:Felt ready to have a baby

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related

5) Who was the first person you told? Friends and OH

6) How did they support you? Every way they could.Joining for scans etc. OH helped with financial support

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? No

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help? No

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy? The sickness!

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support? Mostly just myself and OH

12) Were you able to continue with your education? I wasnt in education...My career is on hold for now though!

1) How old were you when you first became pregnant? 16

2) Was your pregnancy planned? No.

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? Honestly i was gutted.

4) Do you feel your pregnancy was due to: Alcohol and lack of Contraception.

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related

5) Who was the first person you told? My friend who was with me when i tested.

6) How did they support you? They told me that it would be fine.

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? My Mum... when i eventually told her.

What other support did you feel you needed? My family especially my Aunt.

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help? Yes my friend was 8 months pregnant and she told me to tell my Mum.

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy? Pregnancy was easy no problems, labour however resulted in me becoming very sick and i was in hospital on and off for a month after i gave birth.

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support? I looked after her on my own, i was living with my Mum and she helped loads as well.

12) Were you able to continue with your education? I was, i went back to college and became a Nursery Nurse.

13) What advice would you give to other young girls? If you can, wait and really think about it. Having a baby is such a massive responsibilty and i was lucky to have a good support network but sadly some girls are not so lucky. Babies are gorgeous but they are hard work and its not easy, far from it. You have to end your childhood very quickly and become a responsible parent.

I was 18 when I found out I was pregnant, turned 19 during the pregnancy.

No.

I was scared, worried, upset. Felt very unsure of how things would pan out.

4) Do you feel your pregnancy was due to: LOL having sex? I was on birth control, sober, and none of the other options really apply..

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related

I took the pregnancy test at my friend's house and showed her the results immediately of course because she knew what I was doing.

She just listened to me, didn't pass judgment or freak out asking what I was gonna do, etc.

I've had a lot of support- my boyfriend has stuck by me and been amazing. My parents and his parents both came around and have been wonderful. Our extended families have helped us, our friends have been very supportive.. medical professionals, and we've had the ability to access several community organizations/programs (have not used them YET but plan to after the baby is here).

It would have been nice to get more financial support from the government; if I hadn't graduated high school I would have been able to get more help paying for the big ticket items like the crib, stroller, high chair, my post-secondary education and childcare.

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help?
No friends that were pregnant at the same time but two friends who have 1 year olds at the moment.. they're both younger than me and had their kids before I did (I guess they got pregnant in 2007?) so they were definitely a source of inspiration to me, if they could do it I could too! Gave a lot of helpful advice, gave/offered us old baby stuff they didn't need anymore.

The feeling of being sort of isolated and being lonely.. lost touch with a lot of my friends and I used to party A LOT before I was pregnant and had a lot of friends, so it was very hard for me to adjust to being at home all the time. I miss that part of my life, but I don't think I could go back to it now, ever.

I'm going to be responsible for the majority of things but my boyfriend will be providing for us financially and we'll have help from our families with watching the baby so that I can get a shower in, do my school work, etc.

I went to school until I was about 25 weeks pregnant, but I'll be starting a new online program in September 2009.

Try to wait.. at least finish high school, it makes things a lot easier.
Stick to your guns if you are pregnant- speak up for yourself & your baby, be clear about what you want and don't let people pressure you into making any decisions you're not comfortable with.
If you look for help, you'll find some. Help won't come looking for you.
Don't let anyone (including yourself) bring you down/tell you that you can't do something- it sounds cliche but the sky's the limit, the only thing stopping you from getting your degree, etc. is yourself most of the time! :)

1) How old were you when you first became pregnant? 18

2) Was your pregnancy planned? No, it was a complete surprise

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? Shocked, scared, worried...did not know whats gonna happen next

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related
I was actually on birth control and fell pregnant on it. I was taking it properly and by the rules so I just simply got caught.

My best friend.
At first she was really rooting for a termination but in the end she became a really great support.

Yes. My sister and my other friends...They were the best.

The one of my parents.

No, I don't have any friends who are moms.

Well, the fact that I no longer was able to go out and have normal teenage fun.
I actually loved my pregnancy but it was a very big change and adjustment period in my life.

I look after my baby on my own.
I have the support from her dad (who I am not together with and don't live with him) and other people around me but I live alone and take care of her all alone in the end.

Yes. I am currently doing uni from home. I'm on my second year.

I would definitely advise girls who are trying for a baby to wait. The other ones to be more careful in regards to birth control, there is such a variety of it these days and it's simple to get it.

1) How old were you when you first became pregnant? 16.

2) Was your pregnancy planned? No.

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? Shocked, terrified, excited, uncertain.

* Lack of sex education - no.
* Felt ready to have a baby - no.
* Pressured to have sex - no.
* Lack of knowledge about contraception - ish. In coming off the implant and onto the pill, the level of hormones was altered and my body didn't cope too well with it, meaning the damn things were useless. I didn't find this out until a good few weeks too late.
* Alcohol related - no.
* Drug related - no.

5) Who was the first person you told? My mum.

6) How did they support you? She told me a baby could never be a bad thing and gave me a hug. She's supported me financially as well as emotionally. She's helped me through all the things I found too much.

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? Yes, my partner Dan, family, and friends.

What other support did you feel you needed? None, they've all been amazing.

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help? No.

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy? Dealing with the backlash from the public. Coping with the physical symptoms.

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support? I'm still pregnant.

12) Were you able to continue with your education? I gave up college because if I carry on, I'm a dependant child and can't claim income support, which I'm going to need.

13) What advice would you give to other young girls? When dealing with your body and sexual health, never leave it to chance. Don't just take your doctors word for it, ask about everything. ALWAYS use condoms, never rely on the pill/implant/whatever else.

1) How old were you when you first became pregnant? 21

2) Was your pregnancy planned?yes

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant?amazingly overwhelmed and happy

* Lack of sex education
* Felt ready to have a babyyes
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related

5) Who was the first person you told?OH was there when i tested

6) How did they support you?every way possible

7) Did you get support from anywhere else?government grant

What other support did you feel you needed?more from my parents

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help?no

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy?spd towards the end

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support?me and fiance are still together, living together

12) Were you able to continue with your education?no, as i was about to start uni

13) What advice would you give to other young girls?always wear protection and wait till your ready, wait for mr right :hugs:and being a mum isn't ll sunshine and rainbows especially when all your mates are busy getting wasted, they soon forget you exist and its a big world out there on your own

2) Was your pregnancy planned? yes

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? ecstatic

5) Who was the first person you told? My mum, as she was there when I took the test

6) How did they support you? every way she could

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? My OH and his family

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help? No

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy? Not sleeping at night lol

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support? I've not had my baby yet

12) Were you able to continue with your education? I'm not in education

13) What advice would you give to other young girls? They don't stay babies for long, they grow up into children very quickly and it's not all roses all the time

2) Was your pregnancy planned? No

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? Confused

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Lack of knowledge about contraception- Kind of... I was never told by the person who gave me my pills that antibiotics stopped them from working, despite telling me everything else. I was on antibiotics for a UTI at the time
* Alcohol related
* Drug related

5) Who was the first person you told? My then boyfriend

6) How did they support you? He told me he would always be there for me and we would be a family (big fat lie lol)

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? Yes, my family were very supportive

What other support did you feel you needed? I think I could have got more from then OH.

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy? The tiredness, the aches and pains

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support? I was pretty much a single parent, people would help out now and again. Baby's dad saw her more as a novelty toy and never helped and family were quite far away at the time

12) Were you able to continue with your education? No, I was missing a lot of important lectures and seminars due to fatigue and nausea. But will hopefully be carrying on soon

13) What advice would you give to other young girls? Use 2 kinds of protection just in case. Don't assume the guy you are with now will be the person you spend the rest of your life with no matter how amazing they seem. You're still young and have loads of time to meet new people and a baby changes relationships. Don't rush into things. Babies are very very very hard work and you can't live your own life properly anymore. Just wait. There's plenty of time in the future. Live your life first

I was thirteen with my first baby that i misscarried, then when i was sixteen i fell pregnant again and also lost that baby, a few weeks before my seventeenth birthday i fell pregnant with this baby who is OK so far :)

My first two pregnancies werent but this one was planned as it may have been my last chance

Scared, i burst into tears actually, but then happy as i knew i was ready this time round.

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related

My longterm boyfriend was there when i took the test then i told my mum after his mum had already accidently found out..

My boyfriend smiled at first but then it all kicked in and he wasnt ready, it shocked him and he was unsupportive for a while but soon got over that and has been greeeat ever since, so has my mummy and family

Maternity grant from the government, healthy start grant during pregnancy

8 ) What other support did you feel you needed?
I didnt feel i needed anything else as i had everything i needed from my mum and family

No i didnt have any at the time but i had friends before that were pregnant i knew it wouldnt just be a walk in the park.

The morning sickness, and towards the end the weight of the bump starts taking its toll

Baby isnt here yet, oops LOOL :rofl:

I done all my education i got all my GCSE grades A-C, then passed two A levels in law and english

I really would say wait, it is not the easiest thing in the world and babies ARE NOT babies for long, they will grow up and you will soon have a teenager on your hands that looks to you for everything, you cannot just send them back once they become lots of work, you really need to be ready and have a stable secure home ready for them, i do not promote teenagers gettng pregnant or trying to concieve on purpose when they are under eighteen, because i think it is best to wait. I know i sound a tad hypocrytical but mine was my only chance of a baby ever, ut if i could have waited i would of

teenage pregnancy - by accident or by design

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a third year student at university studying Childhood and Youth. I have been asked to do a research project and have chosen to do teenage pregnancy.

I would be very grateful if you could just spare a few minutes of your time to answer the questions but please feel free to leave any questions that you dont want to answer. If you know anyone who has had a teenage pregnancy, please could forward on this message to them. Thank you.

If you dont want anyone here to see your answers, you can private message me. All information will be treated confidentially:

1) How old were you when you first became pregnant? 19

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? Sick, unsure

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Lack of knowledge about contraception - Came off the pill and stupidly thought it would keep working even tho i knew in the back of my mind that it wouldn't so i think a part of me wanted a baby.
* Alcohol related
* Drug related

5) Who was the first person you told? My flatmate

6) How did they support you? She was brilliant through the pregnancy but as soon a baby was born she got very jealous as she has always wanted a baby herself so she went round telling my other friends i was a bad mum and had PND... Crazy bitch!!

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? My OH and family were FANTASTIC!!!

What other support did you feel you needed? Meeting other young mum would have helped!!

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help? My friend is currently 34 weeks preg and she texts me for advice quite alot so i would like to think im supporting her. she lives very far away from me but if we were closer i think we would support eachother more - shes 22 tho so not really a teen

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy? Morning sickness and boredom in the last few weeks waiting for baby to be born!!

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support? My and my OH are a family and have a house, car, dog the whole package really - we wanted t go the whole hog and be a "proper" family.

12) Were you able to continue with your education? - I was 1 year in to my course at uni and was given 10 months off maternity leave so i hope to goback to study in september

13) What advice would you give to other young girls? Contraception is the key because once u become pregnant whatever you decide to do or if nature makes the decision for you ur life will never be the same again!!

Hope this helps!!

Hi, I'm not sure if you only want UK girls to do this or not, but I figured I would send one to you just in case. Actually, I'm going to do two, because I'm pregnant with #2. It's fine if you don't use it, but I figured I'd do it anyways. :)

1) How old were you when you first became pregnant? 16

2) Was your pregnancy planned? Kind of. My boyfriend and I were neither trying nor preventing

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? I was terrified. I couldn't imagine what I had just gotten myself into. Eventually, I was excited, but my initial reaction was complete terror.

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related
It was pretty much just that I felt ready. But it was also just sheer stupidity on my part.

5) Who was the first person you told? My "best friend" was the first person to know after my mom, followed by my brother and then I told my boyfriend the next morning

6) How did they support you? I've gotten a emotional and financial support from just about all of mine and my boyfriends family (immediate and extended).

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? I got on WIC and am on Medicaid (although I was on that before I got pregnant)

What other support did you feel you needed?
I didn't feel like I needed anymore support.

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help?Since I come from a small town, I was the only one pregnant. There was another girl around with a young daughter, but I wasn't friends with her.

My actual pregnancy (and labor) were relatively easy. The emotional stuff was the hardest for me

My boyfriend and I were the ones who looked after the baby for the most part. Occasionally we'd have family help out and everything, but it was pretty much just us.

I will be graduating with my class this May, but had to transfer to an alternative school to get my HSED (like a GED). Although that was completely unrealated to having a baby. I will be going to college soon, but can't this semester (Fall 2009).

It is best to wait until you have all the means to take care of a child. Financial stability, relationship stability, etc. I'm happy with my life now, and wouldn't change it at all, but I've had a lot of help and support and not everyone has that.

1) How old were you when you first became pregnant? I am 17 but will be turning 18 in May

2) Was your pregnancy planned? [This little one was not planned at all.

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? I was very happy and excited. After that though, I was depressed and extremley worried about the future. Now I'm not so worried and very excited.

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related
This pregnancy was a result of birth control failure. We just got the luck of the draw.

My boyfriend

6) How did they support you? My boyfriends been there the entire time and he supports me by helping with our son and being a big emotional support.

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? I am getting support from both sides of the family now, since everything has sunk in and no one is quite as worried. I'm also still on WIC and Medicaid.

What other support did you feel you needed?
I still don't feel like I need extra support.

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help?I have two friends who are going through teen pregnancy right now (one is a guy, so technically his girlfriend's actually going through the pregnancy). One of my friends is quite a few weeks behind me, so I'll be helping her out by supporting her and giving her advice, etc. We plan on getting our kids together for a playdate in the future, which will help me get out of the house and reconnect with her. My other friend (the guy) just gives me someone to talk to and to help me understand teen pregnancy from the male's point of view.

Emotional things were also making this pregnancy hard, but for the most part, it's been more physical stuff, like morning sickness, but it hasn't been that bad.

It will be the same as with my son...My boyfriend and I will be the main caretakers, with family stepping in occasionally to help us out.

I will be graduating with my class this May, but had to transfer to an alternative school to get my HSED (like a GED). Although that was completely unrealated to having a baby. I will be going to college soon, but can't this semester (Fall 2009).

Same thing as above

Like I said, I did two different ones because I have a year old son and am 19 weeks pregnant with my second. I hope this helps a little bit.

Before infertility, I was fertile. I miscarried, but will answer this anyway.

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? Terrified

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related
I was on the pill and using condoms, a diaphragm, AND spemicide, and somehow it all failed.

5) Who was the first person you told? My then-boyfriend

6) How did they support you? Oh hell no. I was forbidden from telling anybody.

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? No one else knew.

What other support did you feel you needed? It would have been nice to be allowed to see a doctor when I was miscarrying.

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help? None of them were pregnant, and none knew.

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy? Wondering how the hell I was supposed to give birth without anyone knowing, and fear because I was supposed to have a c-section, but he didn't let me see a doctor.

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support? Well, I lose the baby, but the plan was adoption.

12) Were you able to continue with your education? I'd already finished school.

13) What advice would you give to other young girls? This applies to teens who PLAN to get pregnant: You may think you're ready and that you're extremely mature, but you're not. I don't care what heat anyone gives me for this. When you're 30, you WILL look back and realize you had a lot of growing up to do. Part of maturity is the ability to admit and acknowledge that you aren't as mature or brilliant as you think you are, that you have limits that shouldn't be pressed, and that by having a baby on purpose as a teen, you are putting your own desire above the well-being of a baby. Hell, there are plenty of people my age who are too immature to acknowledge this. And if you can't support your own baby without having to rely on government aid, you're not only ready, but, sorry, you're selfish for planning to have others support the baby you say you're ready to have. Part of truly being ready is being able to support your own child.

2) Was your pregnancy planned? no

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? scared and overwhelmed

* Lack of sex education (never knew what it could really be like to have a baby, spent most of "health class," as my school called it, doing stuff like nutrition and drugs/alcohol/smoking)
* Lack of knowledge about contraception (more like lack of cycle knowlage, like when you ovulate, how long ovulation occurs, etc.)

5) Who was the first person you told? My boyfriend (now husband)

6) How did they support you? They were there for me emotionally untill I got excited, then came to all the doctor appointments he could, later in pregnancy allways rubed my feet, etc.

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? Eh, not really. My parents were disappointed at first but came around, but they weren't supportive. They gave me plenty of time to move out, but made it very clear that I was to move out before baby was due.
What other support did you feel you needed? My hubby (then boyfriend) really gave me all the support I needed.

9) Did you have any friends in the same situation as you at the same time? If yes, how did they help? No, and it was very lonely, it still is.

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy? back pain, feeling huge at the end, the swollen feet, couldn't walk around for very long.

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support? My DH works and I'm a stay at home mom, but he helps out when he's home. We live with his mom so she watches the baby occasionally for 1/2 hour at a time.

12) Were you able to continue with your education? Not yet.

13) What advice would you give to other young girls? If you have the choice, don't have a baby so young. It really changes your life, its so much harder then it looks on tv. Live your life, get a good job and hold off a while before becoming a parent. You may think your ready but your not. now if you already are PG and plan to have the baby, then know this: it's the hardest thing, but every smile makes it worth it.

) How old were you when you first became pregnant? 15

2) Was your pregnancy planned? no

3) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? shocked, scared, excited

* Lack of sex education
* Pressured to have sex
* Alcohol related
* Drug related

Other...i fell pregnant on the pill

5) Who was the first person you told? Partner

6) How did they support you? He didnt..he left me then got back with me when i was 13weeks gone.

7) Did you get support from anywhere else? All of my family were great, especially my mum

10) What did you find hard about your pregnancy? Peoples horrid reactions and comments and being sick all day for 28weeks lol

11) Did you look after your baby on your own or did you have support? ME and my partner live with my mum who helps when i need it.

12) Were you able to continue with your education? No i got chucked out of school but can go to a college in September were child care is available free

13) What advice would you give to other young girls? No matter what contraception your on always use a condom!

yes

it didn't feel real at all when i did all the tests, toke a very long time for reality to hit!

4) Do you feel your pregnancy was due to
other - we'd been in a relationship for 3 years and both feltready to start a family

my partner

he was over the moon! and was brilliant the whole way through

both families were happy and helpful

my friends and better midwives!

thats why i came on here! i had no one to relate to my own age

the remarks and glances from people! the fact that when i went for my scans i'd hve people tutting at me!

me and my partner look after her but have help on hand if need be

12)what advice would you give to other young girls?
think carefully about whether or not this is somethingyou want and if it is an accident own up and be responsibleafterall you've created a life that deserves to live!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->