Teen's Weight loss Group

QuintinsMommy

Reaction score
Hope I'm not alone :haha:
so I gained 70lbs while pregnant and have 20lbs to loose
I've been stuck the last few weeks at 158lbs hopefully others are in the same boat as me:haha:

Monday Weigh ins
1st week purple. 2nd week green.
Name- Start Weight - Goal - lost
Preggoeggo- 158lbs - 137lbs - (49lbs lost pre-group) - 0lbs - 2lbs - 1lbs - +1lb:( - Olbs- 0lbs -

surprisebump_x - 152lbs-128lbs - 1lbs -3lbs - 1/2lb - 1lb-

Kimbobaloobob - 196lbs - 162lbs - (lost pre-group 11lbs) -1lbs- +2.5 -

JoJo16- 140lbs - 114lbs- 0lbs - 1lbs- - 2lbs -0lbs -

Lauraxamy - 128lbs -114lbs - 2lbs - 0lbs- 3lbs

Jas029 - 180LBS - No goal haha - (lost pre-group 25lbs) - 4lbs- 3lbs - 2lbs- 2lbs

Tasha41 - 140lbs - 115lbs - 0lbs - 2lbs- -3lbs- +1lb - 0lbs - 2lbs -

Amygwen - 173lbs - 135 (29lbs lost pre-group) +1lb - 2lbs

Oooo I'm joining :o) Not sure how much I'm wanting to lose yet...going to weigh myself tomorrow evening and then get a ticker set up :) I like this group...altho I'm not a teen, I'm 20 but I like to hang out with you teens if that's ok xx

Im 20 too, but still feel like am 19.

Welcome to join the thread thats already underway that im doing :)

I put on 4st, with my first, didnt burn any off, got preg with #2 another 2 stone on.
Almost lost 3st :)

Good luck.

i hoping to loose around 20lb aswell. im pretty sure i easily put on 4st!

I'm not sure what I want to do! It's my tummy it's yucky, when I sit down it's horrible I look pregnant but somehow when I stand it doesnt look so bad which means my jeans are ok standng up but when I sit down my belly hangs over and my jeans digs in grr! I want it more toned but not sure how much weight to lose at the same time. I need to weigh myself again tommorow and see what my weight is currently at :thumbup:

im the same as you laura
whenever i sit down it just hangs over everywhere! i need to exercise.
i like eating shit though lol!! i have no will power :(

me too!
i LOVE crap food!

I made this group hoping it will help me push myself ! lol

I posted this to someone else but I hope it can help here too..!!

I don't know if they have these in your area but my husband is 315 lbs and has only ever had success loosing weight when he goes to a fitness bootcamp ( a personal trainer gets a group together 5 mornings a week ) where they do intense interval training AND he gets enough sleep AND he eats 5 - 6 times a day. Those are both key. I read a study that they compared 2 groups.. one group did interval training for 30 minutes and the other ran for 40 minutes. I forget what the average weight lost was for the interval training but let's say 15 lbs. Meanwhile the group that ran lost NOTHING. Weight loss can be SOO hard but I feel that interval training with a group trainer + enough sleep + 6 healthy meals a day is REALLY the "secret key." Husband actually just quit his job and one big main reason for it is to dedicate his time to loosing weight once and for all (he has a 4pm-1am schedule right now and so keeping up with the class, the meals and the sleep is just impossible). But before back when he had a normal schedule he lost 15 pounds in one 6 week session plus alot of inches (because pounds is not the only thing that matters!) whereas before when going to the gym he never lost even 1 pound. The class also helps because it forces you to get up and exercise at an exact time and 5x a week because you are paying for the class. They are not too expensive he pays around $200 (U.S.) for a 6 week session. $120 when he has shorter sessions. That is like the same cost as 1-2 private classes with the trainer lol. Plus the trainer knows exactly what to do and works all your muscles and is REALLY effective.. I took one session with him before and believe me it is HARD... but it works... lol

Oh and one more thing you have to have protein after you work out.. the thing is to have a big meal in the morning after working out. They say that your biggest meal should be at breakfast, and then the rest of them smaller meals throughout the day. When my husband was loosing the most weight he would have eggs + protein shake + wheat bread with peanut butter. Then he has chicken for lunch. Usually with tomato and avocado on wheat bread. Fruit for snacks. And chicken & brown rice again for dinner. Sometimes cereal for breakfast. Sometimes ham sandwiches for snacks. But that is pretty much all he eats..! No soda, lots of water mixed with orange juice b/c neither of us can stand drinking just water plain lol.

When he dedicated himself for 6 weeks he lost 15 lbs the first time he had EVER lost any weight. When he started his new schedule and started slacking on what he ate, and started missing meals, and started not getting enough sleep, missing workouts, etc. he did not loose ANY weight and in fact gained 5 pounds back. It can be VERY frustrating. But so he is going to go back to exactly what worked before. Just an example that I hope can help someone else..!!!

Good Luck..!!!!

i wanna join!
i have ALOT of weight to lose!
ive always been a big girl
and finally starting losing weight before i got knocked up lol.
i lost 70lbs in 3 months . i was going to a gym at the time
BUT i dont have the money for that now
so im trying to get into a routine of walking twice a day for 30-45 minutes
once in the morning and once at night.
cutting out soda and to much junk food lol.
and eating smaller portions lol.

suck i havent started the walking yet
rainy season just started and im in miami which its always raining arounf this time of the year! lol

I have weight to lose too :)
I'm not sure how much weight I gained during pregnancy, I wasn't game enough to check.
Since all you girls work in pounds and ounces, I converted it on my phone and I weigh 198 lbs. That's shocking.
I'm hoping to lose at least 4 St. [Stones?] (Its so hard to remember to type the right format :p)
Anyway, my parents have a treadmill so I guess I'll just borrow that :D

I just don't have the motavation, i'll go on walks but theres only so much walking will do. I never seem to have time for anything like the gym lol and the people there make me feel stupid :blush:

I agree Laura. Gym's have make me nervous, always have - always will. So being able to use the treadmill will help a lot now :)
I'm hoping this group will help me...FX'ed.

Weighed myself yesterday... Im 10stone 12. :( got 2 stone i need 2 loose :thumbup:

Someone fancy sending some motivation over in this direction? :haha:

xxx

okay everyone :)
if you could just leave me a msg here like

Preggoeggo - 160lbs Goal-137lbs

so I can put in the OP, then we can do a weekly or bi-weekly weigh in?

Sure, but I'm ahead of you guys - time wise.
Its midnight here so i cant exactly weigh myself now. I will do it first thing tomorrow morning. Will that be okay?

I got weighed yesterday...Im 165lbs..
At the end of pregnancy I was 190...soo I lost 25lbs so far
Goal is 135lbs

Okay my current weight is 115lb. And my target weight is 98lb (7 stone). My main goal is to get back into my size 8 jeans which means loosing about 3 inches off my waist. I put on weight before getting pregnant. 3 years ago I was just 86lb and tightly in size 4 jeans which now I think was way too thin. Size 8 would make me very happy.

ETA: I think weighing day should be bi-weekly.

Weighed myself yesterday... Im 10stone 12. :( got 2 stone i need 2 loose :thumbup:

Someone fancy sending some motivation over in this direction? :haha:

xxx

is okay if i change stone to pounds?

everyone else vote bi-weekly weigh ins?

i dont actually own a set of scales!! always kinda ignored my weight/body issues, but now its got to the point where i need to change!! so tomorrow im off to the shops to buy some scales (ill walk there ;)) and hopefully with the help and support of you girls ill get somewhere!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->