Teen's Weight loss Group

can i join this?!!?!?!

it would probably keep me a tad bit more motivated rather then just doing it all by my lonesome! i gained like 80 lbs in my pregnancy (grossssss) ha! and, right now i weigh 173 (did weigh 202) and my goal is 135 (prepregnancy weight)!

when do you guys do your weigh ins is there a day of the week?! :) :flower:

oooh I gained 70lbs while pregnant, im stuck at 158, it goes down then right back up again :nope: im trying to get to 137.

can i join this?!!?!?!

it would probably keep me a tad bit more motivated rather then just doing it all by my lonesome! i gained like 80 lbs in my pregnancy (grossssss) ha! and, right now i weigh 173 (did weigh 202) and my goal is 135 (prepregnancy weight)!

when do you guys do your weigh ins is there a day of the week?! :) :flower:

oooh I gained 70lbs while pregnant, im stuck at 158, it goes down then right back up again :nope: im trying to get to 137.

so happy for you though that you were able to lose the amount you have! very jealous. you can do itttt!! :hugs:

gained a pound... Knew it :cry: I'm putting myself on a strict diet this week :(

i think today is the weigh in right?

i gained a pound :(

145ish I weighed Saturday I believe it was because I had been trying my best that week since I gained last week. It said I gained ANOTHER lb.. so I weighed yesterday and it said I was like 148 or something :wacko: I'm starting to wonder if I read the scale wrong or what.. Anyway after a very confusing frustrating week I BELIEVE I was 147 when I weighed in last week.. so 2lbs I think?
Like I said. This has been a VERY confusing week!!

Oh fudge, I haven't weighed in 2 weeks I think. I am down 2lbs though, been cutting out pop and trying to say no to junk.. it's everywhere though!!

OK its so time for me to get my arse into gear and loose some of this bloody weight!

The day before I had her....227lbs
The day I came home from hospital - 209lbs
Current - 196lbs (god I hate myself)
Goal - 150lbs

I have a long long way to go :cry:

Packed hummus and whole wheat crackers for my dinner at work tonight. About 200 calories worth of dinner there. I might go over to the grocery store and get some yogurt or something too since it's in the same parking lot as us lol

Oooh can i join in this !
I seriously need to lose nearly a stone to get to my ideal weight :|

....:cry:
I give up I'm ready to just turn anorexic I've lost all hope in myself..
These scales... Everytime I weigh myself within a day or so it's soo different then the day before..
Lets just say it claims I've gained a bunch.. I've been so horrible with my eating and not walking much or anything.. My mom says if I'm about to have another period it can make me gain back.. but ugh.. :cry:
It's not gonna get any better.. next two weekends we're having two big parties.. Meaning lots of food.. lots of unhealthy food mostly..

Can I die now? :cry:

Aw Jas I know how that feels, I HATE the WII Fit now, for like a week straight I was gaining weight EVERY day. Then I left in=t for a few days and had lost it again thank god. Now I only weigh myself once a week, I think its just too much to do it everyday. and its true with the period thing, the bloating etc associated with periods can make you gain weight!

And for the partys, can you make sure you take some healthier stuff with you, or at least if you drink, make sure you have enough that you puke it all back up haha!!

As for my weigh in, -2lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->