Teen's Weight loss Group

14 lbs to 1st ;)
but im joining if you dont mind :) well not much choise ill just barge in anyway :haha:
i started at 14st so i have to do maths now :dohh: 196LB
and have lost 11lb so far, but my wii fit has ran out of batteries so cant weigh myself :dohh: unless i pinch them oout of russels night light for now.....
and i have a mini target of 168lb which was my pre preg weight but i want too loose more :D

heyy i didnt weigh myself in preg but last time not long ago i was 9 stone 10 ish (il check for sure 2moz) sorry rome i cant do pounds but u can change it :D and i would like to be 8 stone again. im on a mission to fit into my size 8 jeans and actually look good in them. i kept sayin il stop eating crap but i couldnt do it and kept putting it off so im hoping i can do it with you girls :)
i put my belly bar back in today and im hoping il actually look good enough to feel confident having my tum out :) xxx

I'm proud I've already lost some more weight after weighing myself today (probably sweating it out in this heat in my boiling hot house thats like a sauna) but this is my next goal..

Lauraxamy - 128lbs Goal-114lbs

Name- Lindsay aka Glitterbomb

Start Weight - 140

Goal - 105 ( pre preg weight )

lost- 20

i wanna join!
i have ALOT of weight to lose!
ive always been a big girl
and finally starting losing weight before i got knocked up lol.
i lost 70lbs in 3 months . i was going to a gym at the time
BUT i dont have the money for that now
so im trying to get into a routine of walking twice a day for 30-45 minutes
once in the morning and once at night.
cutting out soda and to much junk food lol.
and eating smaller portions lol.

suck i havent started the walking yet
rainy season just started and im in miami which its always raining arounf this time of the year! lol

try walk away the pounds you can do it indoor anytime :)

okay updated!

so what are you doing to try to lose the weight?

I failed yesterday, hardy exercised, and ate LOTS of pizza :(

It was so sunny this morning, I took my dog and Riley for a walk this morning :D but then i had a strawberry cheese cake pudding thing...
Need to go to asda to get some healthy food in the house :thumbup:
Was planning a walk down the beach later, but it looks like it might rain :( xxx

okay everyone :)
if you could just leave me a msg here like

Preggoeggo - 160lbs Goal-137lbs

so I can put in the OP, then we can do a weekly or bi-weekly weigh in?

Maddiee - Start: 198lbs Goal: 143lbs

I'd prefer a weekly weigh in but whatever works for the majority of people :)
I'm happy either way.

It would just be convenience that's all. So I'd only have to worry about doing it once a week. Cause then you could pick a day and I'll make sure I post it on the right day. haha but like I said, I'm happy either way :haha:

I'm trying to walk everyday and keep an eye on what I eat without eating stupidly like eating stuff like what my OH calls rabbit food lol. I really need to get the wii fit up and running and do some stuff on there soon.

i walk everyday for atleast 20/30 mins and it doesnt seem to be doing much for me :( im getting the wii fit out and im gona get a dance mat. im also planning on doing the special K diet eating two bowls and then having dinner, WITH NO SNACKING because thats my main problem!

Sophie snack on healthy things :) like fruit and Veg :thumbup: Im munching on cucumber, carrott & red pepper sticks with dips and bread sticks :) xxxx

End of pregnancy:180lbs gained 50lbs.. a few days after.. 177lbs.. (after giving birth to a almost 7lbs.. screwed up)
Lost so far.. 25/50 I'm like 155.. I keep telling myself eat smaller portions more often and healthier crap.. then I end up wolfing down a whole pizza and telling myself they shouldn't make food taste so good because you know if you save it for later to eat it won't taste so good being reheated when its amazing fresh :(

ETA:Also, I don't have a goal.. just what ever makes me look better :(

well us girlies from the uk dont have to worry about eating and exercising at the moment... just sweat it up. well i got completely pissed last night :haha: my mum had russell so me a nd the oh planned to get drunk and :sex: :haha: but we both got so drink we konked out on the sofa lol so i had a huge fry up this morning to cure the hang over and the diet starts tomorow :D

yea thats a good idea lauren i jus have no will power lol!!

well i had a massive bbq today and ate way to much and gona have a big bowl of something yummy later and my diet is startin 2moz for sure!! iv brought my special K so no gettin out of it now :haha:

what day are we weighing? xx

I want to lose 25-35lbs.

I would love to lose like 50 but I think 25-35 is healthier and more realistic.

I bought a Wii Fit yesterday... been doing yoga... my total time today & yesterday is 1hr 27min... and wow, I can feel it in my abs/hips/bum/upper arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->