Teen's Weight loss Group

yay for wii fit, i think monday is a good day for weigh in cause if someone (probly 9/10 times will be me) has a bad week then monday is a new week and a new start... or could use be a sunday night?

I want to lose 25-35lbs.

I would love to lose like 50 but I think 25-35 is healthier and more realistic.

I bought a Wii Fit yesterday... been doing yoga... my total time today & yesterday is 1hr 27min... and wow, I can feel it in my abs/hips/bum/upper arms.

its amazing how one board can get you working so hard! i like doing the hula hoop thing but im rubbish and just look like a muppet ahaha

yay for wii fit, i think monday is a good day for weigh in cause if someone (probly 9/10 times will be me) has a bad week then monday is a new week and a new start... or could use be a sunday night?

im up for weighing myself in the morning lol im bound to be lighter!!

yeah aslong as everyone agrees..... i love the hula ive just unlocked the 10 minute one, must hay i havent attempted it though...
im sure there is a way online we can connect them all... anyone know about it cause theres 3 or 4 of us who have them...

wii-fits are great! i dropped a dress size in about 3 weeks by going on it at least 30 min a day and cutting down on snacking. btw i'm a teen but will just be popping in every now and then as i'm not trying to lose any weight just get in shape and gain some muscle!

It's too hot to be jogging or jumping around trying to lose weight lol :cry: I went to the beach today and made the most of it and decided to go on a walk while there so I didn't feel like I'd done nothing. :thumbup:

wish i lived near a beach, i took russell llandudno last week thinking he could have his first time on there... and when i got there i remembered its a pebbled beach :dohh:.
my mum had brought a 3ft deep 12 ft wide swimming pool a couple of days ago and its great, we had a hula hoop competition in to today and guess what my grandest toptal was :)

lol just realised where not far from each other :dohh: which beach do you go?

wii-fits are great! i dropped a dress size in about 3 weeks by going on it at least 30 min a day and cutting down on snacking. btw i'm a teen but will just be popping in every now and then as i'm not trying to lose any weight just get in shape and gain some muscle!

Thanks that is super encouraging!!! :thumbup:

I don't have a wii fit but I used my friends a couple years back.. I loved the hula hoop one too :p I was sooo good at it!

I'm good at the hula hoop too,

It's the f*cking advanced step I can't get :rofl:

Did more running on it and some stepping tonight.

REALLLY want to go get an Oreo ice cream sandwich thing :dohh:

i can do the advanced step lol :p :D

I AM OFFICIALLY ON A DIET! as of today i will no longer be eating crap or snacking on it. i need to drop 2 dress sizes and i WILL achieve my goal.
that is all :)

well im just waiting for my mum to get in so i can pinch some batterys :haha: then i shall weigh :).

I havent used my wii fit since i got it at xmas :dohh: will have to get it out when the lil guys sleeping :) xxx

Ooo i think im going to have to join in! Im 124lbs now, or atleast was about a week ago. Bet i've put on weight some how :dohh:
My goal weight is 7 and a half stone which i believe is 105lbs :) I've only lost 5lbs, im a bit rubbish, need to do some walking :dohh::blush:

Ooo i think im going to have to join in! Im 124lbs now, or atleast was about a week ago. Bet i've put on weight some how :dohh:
My goal weight is 7 and a half stone which i believe is 105lbs :) I've only lost 5lbs, im a bit rubbish, need to do some walking :dohh::blush:

124lbs?
ENVIOUS!
I haven't been that small in years..

I want to be 124lbs!! That's about the size I was when I got knocked up haha

I was 120 for a long time then suddenly I was 130.. I think I was between 130-135 around the time I got preggo

Similar to here, I gained 10lbs then got pregnant :wacko: So I actually have more weight to lose than I gained in my pregnancy (I lost 30 out of 40lbs though.. I've lost it all but gained back 10.. so I am still 20 over :dohh:) if I want to get back to the weight I think I looked best at.. ack. I wish I was rich and could just get some liposuction here and there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->