Teen's Weight loss Group

Opps thought I posted Monday, no change for me :( I ate so much at the weekend

awe! im jealous! you have a roller derby team! i would LOVE to do that

plus did you feel the earthquake there?

Ohhh yeah!! Family in Peterborough & Sault Ste. Marie felt it too... but up on the escarpment here they didn't... weird! A member here from Barrie felt it too

& hah I never knew that about the Roller Derby team, I'm not tough enough for that lol but it'd be fun!!

i felt it here, but it was tiny.

ya, I was watching rachel ray and it was a lady who lost 70lbs doing roller derby so i googled and the closest team is Hamilton and i was sad that there isnt one in niagara.

They have a Roller Derby 101 course... already started in May though.

maybe next time they have them i can see how much all the cost would be :p

I don't think I'll do very good this week..I've been eating nothing but nasty microwavable foods last couple days.. But I'm going over to my uncles who was just diagnosed with diabetes so luckily he won't have junk food there

I've been really ill so can't eat properly so hopefully it will of helped me to lose weight this week lol only good thing about being ill :thumbup:

I'm gonna be surprised if I lost anything this week.. I was at my uncles and ate sooo unhealthy..Although I did swim a bunch.. My uncle said "It's ok, You're on vacation.":dohh: Must not fall for it!

can i join this?!!?!?!

it would probably keep me a tad bit more motivated rather then just doing it all by my lonesome! i gained like 80 lbs in my pregnancy (grossssss) ha! and, right now i weigh 173 (did weigh 202) and my goal is 135 (prepregnancy weight)!

when do you guys do your weigh ins is there a day of the week?! :) :flower:

can i join this?!!?!?!

it would probably keep me a tad bit more motivated rather then just doing it all by my lonesome! i gained like 80 lbs in my pregnancy (grossssss) ha! and, right now i weigh 173 (did weigh 202) and my goal is 135 (prepregnancy weight)!

when do you guys do your weigh ins is there a day of the week?! :) :flower:

Welcome!:hugs:
We weigh in Monday's

woohoooo! thank yoU!! that's great.
i'm so excited!!

I weighed tonight, no loss. Maybe in the morning I will be lighter! Drank alcohol this weekend and ate like Burger King one night... which omg is so delicious, I don't understand why people go anywhere else (like McDs etc)...

Lost a Measly Pound :thumbup: :(
Iv decided that i'm on a strict diet from now on, Going on holiday in October and REALLY need to loose this weight by then!
Well done to everyone whos lost :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->