Teeth..

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi :flower:
Was just reading another thread about getting teeth removed and so decided to make this one out of curiosity..

For those who have had teeth removed, how many teeth have you had removed? (Adult teeth ofcourse)
And while we're at it, how many fillings do you have?

No fillings :)

5 teeth removed. 4 when I was about 15 due to overcrowding and braces. 1 wisdom tooth last year and another wisdom tooth due it in October

No fillings, one tooth removed. I'd like full veneers but never gonna happen unfortunately.

No fillings either but I have a very small mouth and have had nine teeth removed and I still have an issue with over crowding.

Continuing with my brace and then having more removed after baby. I'm terrified of the dentist/needles etc so need to be sedated for removals and obviously it's not safe in pregnancy.

I had about 11 teeth removed when I was 10....but think that only 4 were adult teeth, they just decided to take the rest of my milk teeth out while they were at it...I was fuming! It was because 2 were damaged at the back from having rubella as a baby and they never formed properly, and they had to take the same teeth out on the other side so that when the other adult teeth came through they would move to compensate on both sides and it would be even, so it's impossible to tell now. I have 1 filling.

I, unfortunately have 9 fillings, because I have a condition where the enamel is incredibly hard but incredibly this, my front few teeth are veneers as they looked horrid, they had a yellow stain and had white spots on them. And I'm hoping in the next couple of years I'll be able to get a full set of veneers as they're starting to cause me bother. Thank fully, I could afford to get white fillings.

I got a lot of grief for getting my front teeth done on the NHS, and will eventually get full veneers done on it. But they can get really sore where the enamel has cracked, giving the tooth no protection, I feel like I'm for ever trying to justify their decision.

I still have baby teeth :haha: no big teeth underneath to push through! no teeth out and 3 fillings :)

No fillings. 1 adult tooth removed (I got punched in the face and the tooth was too badly damaged to save so it had to come out).

Aside from that one removed tooth, I've never had any tooth issues at all.

1 removed. 1 knocked out by a hospital floor thanks to an completely incompetently run ward!

No fillings and none removed. I do however have a chipped tooth though.. chipped it in an accident and I did have it done but it's fell out twice so I'm going to have to save it and get something proper done to it I hope!

Bloody loads, I have 22 teeth in my mouth, one has a crown on it. I'm getting a bridge put in next week and I have a denture with 3 back teeth on. I have ALWAYS had teeth problems, apparently my oral health is excellent but my teeth hate me xx

Two adult teeth removed - one wisdom tooth because it was growing in sideways, and one other molar because it was so rotten it wasn't worth saving (after the dentist took it out he put it down, tapped it with that metal pokey thing and it shattered!)

I have a lot of fillings, lost count, and not the white ones either. My teeth look horrid :( I always had bad teeth (most likely because of undiagnosed coeliac disease)

I've had 8 permanent teeth removed. LOL

4 wisdom teeth - pretty normal.
4 adult teeth (2 from the top and 2 from the bottom).

I have a pretty small mouth and was very much out of space. New dentists get a kick out of it when they start their exam. They normally count twice. :rofl:

6 removals due to over crowding when I got my braces. I have a composite (white) filling on my front tooth as I had a slight chip I wanted fixed. No teeth problems at all really!

I work as a dental nurse so have seen in lots and lots of mouths! Once treated a patient in their late twenties who had 1 tooth :nope:

6 removals due to over crowding when I got my braces. I have a composite (white) filling on my front tooth as I had a slight chip I wanted fixed. No teeth problems at all really!

I work as a dental nurse so have seen in lots and lots of mouths! Once treated a patient in their late twenties who had 1 tooth :nope:

1 tooth???? :shock:

My brother is 28 and has none of his own teeth... Though he is an ex heroin addict so he ruined them himself xx

1 tooth???? :shock:

I often work with 4th year dental students who offer free treatment. The lady was/is a drug addict, couldn't tell you which drug though. Think she got a full set of dentures (upper and lower) for free.

I think I've had 6 removed. I have big teeth and a small mouth :haha:

4 adult removed due to over crowding. I also had 2 baby fangs taken out because the adult teeth grew in at angle and completely missed the baby teeth (I then had braces to straighten them up).
No fillings :)

2 removed from the top as I had an over bite and I was too much of a wimp for my jaw to be broken! also have 2 fillings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->