Teeth

Dona

Reaction score
For all the Mum out there with older prems. How many teeth has your LO got and what age are they? Archie's still only got two bottom teeth at 14 months! All his wee pals - inlcuding prems have a lot more teeth that he does. I'm beginning to wonder if they will ever come in!

(I dunno the answer buuuuuuut when did archie get his? We still have bugger all!)

Abby was teething for months (from about 5 months) before we had any come through. At about 9 months the first one peeked through and now she has 4 at the front and I think there are some at the back coming through now too.

For all the Mum out there with older prems. How many teeth has your LO got and what age are they? Archie's still only got two bottom teeth at 14 months! All his wee pals - inlcuding prems have a lot more teeth that he does. I'm beginning to wonder if they will ever come in!

I was going to post the exact same question!! Ellis has been teething like crazy since before Christmas (he is nearly 11 months/9 months corrected) and I can see a little tooth in his top right gum but nothing is coming through and there is no sign of teeth anywhere else! I keep joking to my OH saying we will wake up one day and he will smile and show us a full set - tee hee!! :haha:

Archie started off well by getting two bottom ones in at 6 months actual...and thats been him!

I think Evie (24 weeker) got her first at around 12 months actual age, 8/9 months corrected . The same as her full-term brother. My kids seem to be a little later than average.

Don't worry hun, it has nothing to do with prematurity - all babies get their first a vastly different times. My friends little boys didn't have anything til they were 15 months!

Evie has her first wobbly milk tooth now at 5yrs old - much earlier than her brother was (6 1/2), and any other child in her class. If born on time she would have been 6 in October this year, so she is earlier than average for loosing milk teeth.

x

Molly has 9 (9th came through yesterday). The first 7 all seemed to come through together, there was a long and painful wait for the 8th, and the 9th is a molar that popped through yesterday. Her gums at the back are looking all sore and I think she'll get a couple more molars at the back before the ones in fromt come through.

I think I posted to the other one!!

Chloe and Jaycee were teething for months and they got their first teeth at Xmas 11 months old.

Now Chloe has 7 (cut 3!!! yes 3!! last night) and Jaycee has 5.

teeth are like bus'es.........................wait for ages and lots come at the once :wacko:

At 13 months Matthew was 8 and another 2 on their way. His come through in pairs he has top and bottom middle 4 and the new ones either side on top (iykwim)

He was showing signs from 3 months but was maybe 9 monthsish before anything happened only really had 1 bad night with them but still not had any molars or back teeth yet so we'll see xx

Emily is just over 10 months (7 months corrected) and doesn't have any but they are pushing through as her gums are swollen, as she is in a lot of pain and refusing to eat now. She has been teething since December, it goes on forever!

I would not worry, they will probably all come at once similar to Abby's first teeth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my baby charlie was 3 months prem he is 16 month now still no teeth

kane was only 7 weeks early so not as prem as most on here,

but he has two teeth now at the bottom they came in at 13 weeks (6 corrected) i can hardly believe my eyes!!!!!!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"