Teething or a cold??

pocketsize44

Reaction score
Hello ladies, my gorgeous boy is not his happy self and I'm so worried, since turning one 3 weeks ago, he has been so content and sleeping 8pm till 10am. And has just started taking his first steps, it's so cute.
However, last night, everything changed! He went to bed awake as usual, but then woke up at 1am screaming, and that was it for the night! He was so upset and so unsettled.
I can't work out if its his teeth or a cold? His nose is streaming and he sneezes a lot, but keeps rubbing his gums. Also, his poo is absolutely disgusting and much more frequent. And bright yellow!!!

Any advice ladies? And also what pain relief combos do you use?

Ps I have just bought him a sophie the giraffe, he doesn't seem to keen at the moment x x

Any ideas ladies??

Also can u give calpol, calprofen and cough mixture at roughly the sometime?

Sorry I don' have any advice but I am currently wondering the same. Niah is doing all of the above but she is only 18 weeks.

I am thinking it is a summer cold mixed in with teething and I am using Calpofren, saline nose drops and the inhalation drops and also Teetha powders for the teething, she also has a Sophie that I am hoping that she will take to soon.

Hope someone else can help you xx

I hope your LO starts feeling better soon. I dont have any advise i'm afraid. Alfie has had a runny nose & been very unsettled too, bright red cheaks, disgusting poo etc & i thought he was just teething but I've come down with a cold so i'm wondering if that was what was wrong with him. I feel like such a bad mum :(

Omar is having on going coughs & colds since he started to have teeth. I give him a cough syrup with either calpol or ibrufen. I always leave at least 4 hrs between calpol & brufen & I only use calpol if he doesnt have a fever. I only use both if he's having a fever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->