Teething ?

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Do you think charlie is teething every time hes on me hes only quiet when hes chewing really hard on my thumb he keeps dribbling everywhere too and if hes not on me hes chewing his bib or his own hand hes only 9 weeks though ? is there anything you can give them to help it ?

He could be teething, Dec started about 2 months but no tooth until 7 months!!!! lol Dentanox (sp) is suitable from birth

sounds like teething.... bonjela (gel). I find Nelson's teetha granules fabulous (homoeopathic). My baby has been doing that since 8 or 9 weeks - no sign of teeth yet though - sure they will show soon enough!

Millie was the same, she is now 6 months and her two bottom teeth have just come through.

Alexa is 8 weeks and started teething at 7 weeks!! drooling everywhere chewing on my fingers and hers chewing on bottle nipple instead of drinking, it is crazy early but this is what is happening!!

sounds like teething.... bonjela (gel). I find Nelson's teetha granules fabulous (homoeopathic). My baby has been doing that since 8 or 9 weeks - no sign of teeth yet though - sure they will show soon enough!

wev got some bonjela but it says you cant use till after 4 months old :hissy:

Caitlyn chews on her bottle, and my boob, and she gets really irriated sometimes and pulls at me.. Think it's a boredom thing though.

Erica does the same thing. I asked the doc and she said she doesn't feel anything coming through yet, but I think that some babies can feel the teeth in the gums more than others. I just let Erica chew on my finger a lot of the time.

I saw those early teether dummies some of you girls have from the UK. Made by Tommee Tippee. You might want to try those since teethers are probably too big for his mouth. In fact, if anyone can pick me up one, I'd be happy to paypal the amount of the teether of postage to anyone who can get one. I've looked on ebay and cant find them.

hya hun, Rhiannon been doing all the teething signs for last 2 months, so far i have used, ashton & parson powders, calgel, teething rings in the fridge, cold carrott and calpol.. and every one of them is fantastic :)....

Jasmine was teething at 2months, still no teeth though

hya hun, Rhiannon been doing all the teething signs for last 2 months, so far i have used, ashton & parson powders, calgel, teething rings in the fridge, cold carrott and calpol.. and every one of them is fantastic :)....

ive just bought a brand new teether off ebay and i have some calpol myabe i could try that he seems really bad with it today hes acually biteing down really really hard on my thumb and fingers and he will constantly bite untill i take my hand away

Ok - checked the teething granules and they say from any age.
My Ryan has loads of teethers - but he is only able to hold them as of recently...

Ok - checked the teething granules and they say from any age.
My Ryan has loads of teethers - but he is only able to hold them as of recently...

yeah cos hes so young i bet he wont hold on to them for long, ive also bought these bibs off ebay with teething rings attached to them they will be better as he cant drop them then lol xx

Jack is going through this too - he tries to eat anything he can get his hands on! He seems to like the bonjela teether you put in the fridge - which he is eating in my avatar - & the tommee tippee teething dummies which are good for getting teething gel onto the gums - I have dentinox which is suitable from birth, but have only used it twice. Mostly he prefers to chew his fist/fingers though.

Jack is going through this too - he tries to eat anything he can get his hands on! He seems to like the bonjela teether you put in the fridge - which he is eating in my avatar - & the tommee tippee teething dummies which are good for getting teething gel onto the gums - I have dentinox which is suitable from birth, but have only used it twice. Mostly he prefers to chew his fist/fingers though.

are you finding him a bit moody cos of it, charlies like a gremlin on me he proper munchs on my hand really hard xx

coz the teething granules are very soothing as well. I find that Ryan stops being cranky literally about 10 seconds after I put them on his tongue! Miracle stuff:happydance:

coz the teething granules are very soothing as well. I find that Ryan stops being cranky literally about 10 seconds after I put them on his tongue! Miracle stuff:happydance:

i will have to have a look for some of them xxx

are you finding him a bit moody cos of it, charlies like a gremlin on me he proper munchs on my hand really hard xx

Yes he has terrible mood swings - goes from happy & smiley to screaming the place down if he is tired or hungry & it is taking forever for him to settle to sleep properly - he keeps waking himself:dohh:
I am going to get some of those powders next time I go into town as they sound as though they may help:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->