Teething ?

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
How long does the pain there in go on for with teething?charlies had teething sypmtoms for months now but the last 4 weeks have been really bad he is crying all day cos of it hes biteing everything in site the whole day and its really bothering him, ive tryed bonjella, teething powders, teethings rings/toys but its really affecting him. Please dont say it goes on for months ? :hissy:

Max is the same hes ok one min the next hes screaming and trying to rip off his gums & ears .. I use tempra if it gets really bad but try and advoid using it to offten as its meds ..

But The pain wont go away till the teeth actually come in :( we're in for the long wait now ..max has been teething since 2 months old

Caitlyn is TERRIBLE with her teeth lately. No idea how long it lasts but I can see the tooth!

Yeah theres not much we can do but stick it out with them

Shouldnt be too long hun , i had this with ella and she now has 2 teeth.

summers not too bad but when her gums do bother her its horrible to watch as i try every thing aswell. ive heard the first tooth is worst, not too sure how true this is but hopefully it is. summer hasnt got any teeth yet so not to sure how long ive got of it?

I've been wondering this too, it seems as if Jack has been teething forever, & he has been worse than ever this week, really angry biting, flushed cheeks, crying, refusing bottles, not sleeping etc Dentinox & teething powders dont touch it, so at night I have been giving him a dose of calpol, but bought nurofen for children today, as it lasts longer. Hopefully I will see the HV tomorrow if I can as I have a few worries about him at the moment, worried he may have silent reflux, but hopefully it is just the teething.

Ive been wondering this too. Nappy rash, red cheeks, dribbling, chewing... we can see the tooth but its not quite out yet. Hes so unsettled, its heartbreaking :(

xxx

I've been wondering this too, it seems as if Jack has been teething forever, & he has been worse than ever this week, really angry biting, flushed cheeks, crying, refusing bottles, not sleeping etc Dentinox & teething powders dont touch it, so at night I have been giving him a dose of calpol, but bought nurofen for children today, as it lasts longer. Hopefully I will see the HV tomorrow if I can as I have a few worries about him at the moment, worried he may have silent reflux, but hopefully it is just the teething.

aw charlies the same but he has reflux and colic still i just cant wait till he gets rid of it all ive still never had a good nights sleep since before he was born :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->