Television Time...?

xarlenex

Reaction score
I know some people really dont like letting their kids see tv, but for those who do, whats their favourite programme? Kyle would watch Mickey Mouses Clubhouse all day if you let him!! :lol:

Dec loves mickey mouse club house, he also loves bear in the big blue house.:happydance:

ha summer in only 3 months old and i plonk her on her playmat with cbeebies on and she loves all the singing and dif colours, i tell myself its educational for her :rofl:

Erm family guy?!! :rofl: She looks at the TV everytime it comes on her Daddy watches that much!

Other than that seems to like tom & jerry & spongebob! Also for some reasons since quite young shes always giggled at gladiators :lol:

Simpsons is Carlys fav and ella doesnt watch tv :lol:

kieran likes cbeebies but his fave is 'in the night garden' Also likes to watch the simpsons with daddy x

C and T like Mr Tumbles and 64 Zoo Lane (the theme tune is like a drug!).

They used to love In the Night Garden but they don't see it anymore as it isn't on at bedtime. Why BBC? Why?!

Bethanie likes loads (although she only watches tv in morning, after her afternoon nap and I put it on every so often when im making her lunch - so about an hour, sometimes a tad more a day in total I suppose).

She loves Fifi & the Flowertots, Roary the Racing Car, Peppa Pig, Lazytown and Dora the Explorer - they're probably her faves.

Everytime we watch tv and he's with us, he just stares at it no matter whats on! Though I put the finding nemo dvd the other day and he was laughing and cooing :cloud9:

Everytime we watch tv and he's with us, he just stares at it no matter whats on!

Hannah is exactly the same! I think she likes watching all the colours moving around

My son absolutely LOVES the Backyardigans!!!! He really likes Pablo (the penguin) and Austin (the kangaroo)! Everytime they do something he cracks up laughing!

We have this station here called "sprouts" and it plays baby/toddler tv all day. I sometimes put Noah in his swing in front of the TV, he usually falls asleep lol

Hayden really likes the backyardigans, and the 4 squares people he thinks they are funny and he can dance along with them. he doesn't watch tv much maybe 30 mins a day if that, he is too busy doing other stuff to stop and watch. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->