Tell me about your vagina! :-/

I had a third degree tear and I'd to get stitches across my butt cheek. I have a scar across my right butt cheek and it's still raw and has a granula on it. So ten months on nearly and I still feel that string feeling. My husband always rubs it and says oh poor Claude. I could feel the stitches in my pelvic floor and butt till 6weeks. Childbirth not for the faint hearted!!!!

My daughter just turned one but I still have a bit of an odd hoo-ha! I had a traumatic delivery (2 hrs of pushing a baby to back baby, episiotomy, forcep assistance, 4th degree tear then 75 internal stitches) I often feel like - and this is odd- like I have a bit of toilet paper stuck in me a bit. Sounds so stupid but that's what it's like. I had a smear at 12 weeks pp and the nurse said everything looked fine, just like a lady who's just had a baby?! No idea what that means. It's deff not the same as it was before but least I've stopped peeing myself! Lol. Xxx

Nearly two weeks post partum.
I can't see everything down there properly. I have one or possibly two (that's what I can't quite see) stitches near my pee hole. Then a second degree tear nearly right up to my bum.
My perineum.. Like its swollen but it doesn't feel like it's going to go down very much kinda swollen?? Does that make sense.. Like it doesn't hurt too much anymore.. And I can't imagine it shrinking down any more than it is. It almost reminds me of a tail shape the way it's swollen?
I'm had a pretty little vagina before :(

I'm hoping the swelling does go down, and those weird ridges from the stitches.. If they can soften that would help me feel better about it..

My clit.. I think it's hiding away in horror for a while. Doesn't feel as prominent and still a touch sore, so I'll see how that may change in a few weeks. In hoping I still feel some kind of pleasure during sex afterwards anyway.

Fingers crossed for better improvement in a few weeks time!

Good news it doesn't hurt to pee anymore!!

Nearly two weeks post partum.
I can't see everything down there properly. I have one or possibly two (that's what I can't quite see) stitches near my pee hole. Then a second degree tear nearly right up to my bum.
My perineum.. Like its swollen but it doesn't feel like it's going to go down very much kinda swollen?? Does that make sense.. Like it doesn't hurt too much anymore.. And I can't imagine it shrinking down any more than it is. It almost reminds me of a tail shape the way it's swollen?
I'm had a pretty little vagina before :(

I'm hoping the swelling does go down, and those weird ridges from the stitches.. If they can soften that would help me feel better about it..

My clit.. I think it's hiding away in horror for a while. Doesn't feel as prominent and still a touch sore, so I'll see how that may change in a few weeks. In hoping I still feel some kind of pleasure during sex afterwards anyway.

Fingers crossed for better improvement in a few weeks time!

Good news it doesn't hurt to pee anymore!!

It took about 3 weeks before the swelling really started to go down for me. I'm 1 month pp now and things are finally looking and starting to feel more normal again. My stitches fell out yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->