tell me I'm not the only one lol

daopdesign

Mummy to 3 wonderful boys
Reaction score
Just opened my drawer to look for something and on top of everything in there are approx 80 ovulation strips, 20 pregnancy tests, a box of preseed with applicators, a ClearBlue digital reader and my DuoFertility monitor! LOL!

To anyone else seeing that I'd look like one heck of a desperate looney :haha: but I just feel positive! My loss :cry: was only a few weeks back and I just feel like I gotta stay positive coz if I didn't I'd end up feeling real bad.

I've also resorted to peeing on a strip test (ov mainly lol) every other day (it's the feeling of anticipation of seeing a couple of lines), do you think this could be developing into some sort of addiction :dohh: haha :winkwink:

hun, ive POAS 3 times today cuz im delusional lol :hugs: but its good to have a PMA!!! :D

Hi my name is Krissy and I am addicted and obsessed with the idea of being pg again... :dohh:

Hi my name is Krissy and I am addicted and obsessed with the idea of being pg again... :dohh:

soo glad I'm not the only one :happydance: Best of luck to you Krissy I'm sure you'll get a + soon :thumbup:

My names karen and im a poas addict lol:)Even when af is here and i go for a pee i automatically reach out for my pee cup!Yes girls i have a pee cup put away in my bathroom for poas lmao! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.Before our early mc i went through more that 50 hpt in the space of a couple of days lol.I have a problem ha ha ha ha ha ha

My names karen and im a poas addict lol:)Even when af is here and i go for a pee i automatically reach out for my pee cup!Yes girls i have a pee cup put away in my bathroom for poas lmao! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.Before our early mc i went through more that 50 hpt in the space of a couple of days lol.I have a problem ha ha ha ha ha ha

:test: excuse me whilst I get my daily fix :rolleyes: lol

Bha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha so funny lmao ha ha ha ha do you feel better after your fix?I know i do ha ha ha ;)I will give you such a laugh lol.My lil girl said to me once(shes only 7)''Mammy why are you standing on a chair at the kitchen light with that stick thing in your hand''ha ha ha ha ha ha.i told her i was fixing the light bulb lol;)xYa know just in case theres a shadow of a line lol;)

*Suddenly an intervention team rushes into the room and grabs all the sticks and runs as we hit the ground sobbing!!! "MY TESTS!!! MY CUPS!!!!" * :rofl: :rofl:

So funny!!!! I can't take a hpt without rippin it apart ....just so i can see that line a bit better!!!! hahaha
I have my O test, preseed all beside bed waiting for my 3 months are up so i can TTC again.....I had 2 shots of that methotrixate so I HAVE to wait and am scared to even have sex without a condom....

Oh yes you need the best light always lol, whether that be peeling back the blinds or stepping outside only to discover that ever so faint line. I think it's just getting the line that causes me to break out in an excited sweat :test::cloud9:

I promised myself today I wouldn't take a ov test but couldn't stop myself! I should start testing from Monday so I knew it was too early :dohh: Roll on Monday :happydance: :haha:

Omg girls this is so funny:)lol this thread should be made a sticky on here:).All im doing is laughing all day ha ha ha.I think its something we all need:).We defo have to keep this thread going!Im going to get myself a pink pen so i can fill in the 2nd pink line on my hpts if i dont get another 1 soon ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

i agree with irishgirl this really is a good thread, we need to laugh or we would all go completely mad... having said that im half way there already...

POAS 3 times today...each one of them i glared at until my vision went fuzzy, looked at them under bright light, natural light, any light!

i think it would be so much easier to have one day a month to get pregnant, the day before AF... even better, just draw the pink line on the test and be magically preggo's! :headspin:

Omg girls this is so funny:)lol this thread should be made a sticky on here:).All im doing is laughing all day ha ha ha.I think its something we all need:).We defo have to keep this thread going!Im going to get myself a pink pen so i can fill in the 2nd pink line on my hpts if i dont get another 1 soon ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

That's the thing Irishgirl, we gotta have a sense of humour coz I know if I knew anyone doing all these poas tests, ovulation charts etc I'd think they were utter nutters! It's crazy the things us woman resort too to catch our LH surge!

PINK PEN LOL! Oh imagine... you did this and showed your OH, haha dya think he'd find the funny side? :shrug::haha:

i agree with irishgirl this really is a good thread, we need to laugh or we would all go completely mad... having said that im half way there already...

POAS 3 times today...each one of them i glared at until my vision went fuzzy, looked at them under bright light, natural light, any light!

i think it would be so much easier to have one day a month to get pregnant, the day before AF... even better, just draw the pink line on the test and be magically preggo's! :headspin:

Bet you've also done the 'leave for 30mins and go back' just in case another line magically appears!!

Anyways I've decided not to deny myself these exciting little moments so I'm going to carry on peeing on my sticks, there is always that possibility I could OV early!

:dishes: :test: :sex: :test: :shower: :test:

I will be testing approx 2pm today, I will update you my findings :laugh2:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ye i think the nice men in white coats would defo come to get me if i couldnt laugh about all of this after 5 and a half years of doing it ha ha ha ha.I probably would have bought a mansion with the amount of money i spent on everything shhhh;) lol.Only 32 more mins for you to poas lol;)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ye i think the nice men in white coats would defo come to get me if i couldnt laugh about all of this after 5 and a half years of doing it ha ha ha ha.I probably would have bought a mansion with the amount of money i spent on everything shhhh;) lol.Only 32 more mins for you to poas lol;)

Bet you've also done the 'leave for 30mins and go back' just in case another line magically appears!!

Anyways I've decided not to deny myself these exciting little moments so I'm going to carry on peeing on my sticks, there is always that possibility I could OV early!

:dishes: :test: :sex: :test: :shower: :test:

I will be testing approx 2pm today, I will update you my findings :laugh2:

dont forget to put a pic up so we can obsess over screen tilting and tweaking :)

good luck!
i tested with fmu this morning with a cheapie 25miu...although i have a 15miu sittin in front of me ready to get pee'd on in about 2 hours...could swear i seen a vv faint line this morning... cd30 today eughhhh...

Im cd30 today too :happydance: I wont be testng yet though as I know with my daughter I had a blood test at cd32 and it was negative and didnt show on a hpt until cd34. So if she doesnt show over the weekend I will test next week for sure! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->