tell me I'm not the only one lol

I still POAS even though I know it's near impossible. It's because I am so scared I am pregnant with another ectopic (I had an AF during my last ectopic pregnancy!).

Here's a light hearted/icky story...

When I got my BFP, I pee'd in a cup, read the result. Was in shock, left the cup on the floor, went down stairs told OH. Went straigh to hospital A&E.

I was in for nearly a week. OH obv went home and let the dog out of his room (kitchen) dog went upstairs into bathroom, my pee is still in cup on floor and the dog drunk my pee!!! Hahaha.

Still makes me laugh till this day.

xxx

On the brightside I must have tasty pee, but saying that, there is time where he has eaten his own sick... :haha:

TMI!!!

xx

My dog sticks his head in the cat litter box and eats hers! :sick:

I was in for nearly a week. OH obv went home and let the dog out of his room (kitchen) dog went upstairs into bathroom, my pee is still in cup on floor and the dog drunk my pee!!! Hahaha.

Still makes me laugh till this day.

xxx

HAHAHAHA disgusting creatures! Dogs are really bad for stuff like this. My little cavvie once ate my son's STINKING nappy!:icecream: It took FOREVER to get the 'crystals' out of his bed but ended up chucking it anyway.

Ha ha ha ha ha on the dog drinking your pee ha ha ha.Dogs do eat and drink the strangest things!My dog ate my temp stick lol.
Im on cd 33 here.I meant to ask you girls.Since my 1st bleed i was bleeding on and off for 3 weeks quite bad.So do i count the day of my 1st bleed as cd 1?

My old dog used to eat USED pads and tampons :sick:

Ha ha ha ha ha on the dog drinking your pee ha ha ha.Dogs do eat and drink the strangest things!My dog ate my temp stick lol.
Im on cd 33 here.I meant to ask you girls.Since my 1st bleed i was bleeding on and off for 3 weeks quite bad.So do i count the day of my 1st bleed as cd 1?

was that due to a m/c hun? I'm only asking as my bleeding stopped a few days ago (was like really really light spotting for about a week) and I had my loss 3 weeks ago today. I am basically treating Monday (20th) as day one so I am 5 days into my cycle now. I'm also boosted up with Fertomid, took my last pills today which is why I'm soo eager charting my surge!!

I spent 7 years with a FS who didn't seem to have a clue about PCOS, all I needed help with was OVULATION and they sent me for all sorts of stupid tests. Even had to draw my blood on 3 occasions because they forgot to 'get' something on the last one! Was an absolute joke so I took on self medicating myself 5 months into Clomid/Fertomid and voila, my baby is now 20 months old! Am doing exactly the same thing now, took the Fertomid/Clomid to help grow some good quality eggs, hoping for BFP soon!

PS: I am in no way saying that self medicating is the right thing to do, you should always try and go through a FS (if you can find a decent one!) I am going for a follicle scan in 14 days time, not cheap but I can afford to do it and it beats waiting 6 months for an appointment followed by months of stoopid testing!!

Doapdesign-Ye hun we had a chem/early mc on 23rd of may:(after 5 and a half years and many many treatments grr!I nearly ended up in a+e because i lost so much blood.We were back and forward to the docs constantly.I would love to self med.I did in totall 12 rounds of Clomid 9 were prescribed by a doc so i know it agrees with me.Is the site you use realibale?Can you pm of the site please:)

why did you lose soo much blood? Did they even take care of you!! Did you ever up your dose of Clomid because they had me take 50mg for 4 months and NOTHING was happening so I upped it myself to 100mg and it worked.

I have a confession though - When I started the Clomid treatment in 2009 I wasn't given any advice on ovulation or anything to look out for. Was just told to BD 14 days after. LOL :test:

OK, so I could have gone online back then and found all these wonderful threads but at the time I trusted the doc. I had one blood test the first month, nothing since but thankfully I went on to have a successful pregnancy. Well this time around I don't need no student standing in for the consultant person telling me what their going to do! I'm booked for a follicle scan in 2 weeks to see if the Fertomid/Clomid has worked so at least I am getting a scan.

Serious complications with Clomid are RARE. Seriously, if I had no experience with it I'd probably have cold feet but at the end of the day I have a beautiful 20 month old son and had no problems, heaven of a pregnancy.

Then I go and get preggers NATURALLY this Feb and it ends at 16 weeks!! Probably due to my crappy egg that went wrong at the critical stage of organ development! Clomid helps make good eggs, it must do!! :happydance:

Yup, so there was no way I was waiting 6 months to a year to get a hospital apt (I will go though if I don't get a BFP!) - BUT I do agree that before you even think about self medicating you must have a clear understand of why it is taking you a while TCC (haha just had to throw that in, cbd with people ranting on about how you should never buy online!!) xxx

Omg my 6th time typing this on my phone grr Basically our doc said its my body clearing everything out and to try stick it out but if it went on 12 hours more like it was to go straight to a,n,e!Our private clinic would hav charged 100euro!Sure it cost us 1,250 a pop for our inject, Iui cycles.We basically wasted 3 years ttc cause your public infertility clinic never explained Ciarans sa properly!He had very low sperm volume.Which is now only sorted since our last Iui hence our bfp!our clinic are ripoff grr

Lol omg did you ever have mojitos!YUM YUM YUM!lolthe only problem is there addictive lol

Dya know I didn't really like the taste of them but saying that anything taste Ok after a few lol we resorted to blackcurrent cordial coz we ran out of coke last night. I am not drinking for a while now can't handle the day afters like I cud when I was younger haha

I am the same way...I always hold it up to the light hoping to see the faintest line!

There is a postal strike happening in Canada right now, and my new opk's and pg tests are stuck in the mail. I am going crazy! :hissy: I've resorted to using 3 year old tests....which I am sure are no longer good! Oh well, anything to get a daily fix!

Bet you've also done the 'leave for 30mins and go back' just in case another line magically appears!!

Anyways I've decided not to deny myself these exciting little moments so I'm going to carry on peeing on my sticks, there is always that possibility I could OV early!

:dishes: :test: :sex: :test: :shower: :test:

I will be testing approx 2pm today, I will update you my findings :laugh2:

sooooo...yes, i do hold them up to the light and come back every half hour to see if a line has magically appeared...

this is what i got today though without having to expire the time limit etc lol... dont know if this will show up but its worth a shot... :D

Attachments

• 25.06.jpg
    25.06.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 26.06.jpg
    26.06.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 5
I'm not even gonna bother posting my OV test strip photos as the lines are FAINT!!! :-({|= I need to wait a week or so. Bought a CB Digital just in case lol!!

mcsmyth1 keep a eye on them lines hopefully they'll get darker. Do you only use the strips?

well i just got some IC hpt's and thought i may as well use them cuz they were so cheap... tbh, im that addicted to peeing on a stick, i was out a fortune and driving OH crazy so now i just stick to the cheapies until i get a dark enough line that deserves a frer lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->