tell me I'm not the only one lol

I dont know :shrug: I was doing noon testing for a bit, then switched to supper time and still got nothin :shrug: I wish I knew what the hell my body was doing!!! :dohh:

I'm losing all hope for this month, the line is not getting any darker!!! :cry::cry:

Maybe we just arent ovulating our first cycle after loss??? :shrug:

LOL!! You just described my nightstand to a tee. Somehow these things make me feel like I'm working towards a goal. They replaced all of my baby books and journals. I think it makes it easier knowing there's something there to fill that space. Good to know I'm not alone :)

Maybe we just arent ovulating our first cycle after loss??? :shrug:

Hun I finished 100mg of Clomid on Friday (CD 10) - you are supposed to ovulate 5-10 days after the last pill so am now on CD 13. I am keeping hope thinking I'll OV late like I did last time fx!!! Are you poas everyday? x

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!Please let this be true!Hope its not a false pos!But girls i just gotten a faint BFP on an ic!!Seriously it was there within 1 min!Please let this be true,im terrified:(Cant believe it.It was there and pink within 1 min.Cant post a pic cause im on my phone:(

Grrr :(:(:(:( :(
Cant believe it was a dodgy test :(.Woke up this mornin and the witch is here.Why why why why is it stupid things always happen to me:(!Stupid effin false test :(

Grrr :(:(:(:( :(
Cant believe it was a dodgy test :(.Woke up this mornin and the witch is here.Why why why why is it stupid things always happen to me:(!Stupid effin false test :(

What is an IC?? Is it an ovulation lh test? How stoopid to get a false dodgy one! Did you not use them in the last week, you must have ovulated! x

I would test everyday for your surge Kiki04 just to be on the safe side of catching that eggy. Me, well I'm on CD 18 had a little ewcm since yesterday but still getting a - opk so I have no idea either!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->