tell me I'm not the only one lol

I think I need to order me some cheapie opk's :thumbup:

I think I need to order me some cheapie opk's :thumbup:

https://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/pregnancy-tests.htm

thats where i got mine, you can mix and match opk's and hpt's in the same order... i got 10x hpt's for £2.29 including p&p lol....its an addicts heaven :D

Wow its only $12 canadian money (8.47 euros) including shipping for 20 opk's and 10 hpt's :rofl:

That site seems kinda pricey though :shrug: $34 for 20 opk's! Its $12 for 20 opk plus 10 hpt on the other site :wacko:

Satansprite- where in ontario are you? Im in wpg mb :thumbup:

So a good 20 hour drive away :rofl: Too bad it wasnt a bit closer!

Haha, yeah. And considering I don't have my license and therefore don't drive...well, that would make it even longer and more difficult, lol.

:rofl: Its not often I run into another cnd on here so its nice to have a fellow cnd to talk to, and one who has been in my shoes... not that I would wish it on anyone :nope:

I got 20 LH strips + 5 FREE (yeh right lol) for £1.98 (approx $2.80) off eBay! I'd pee on one every day at that price! :test:

yikes! Thats crazy! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! :test: :test: :test:

yikes! Thats crazy! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! :test: :test: :test:

even got a free fertility chart :smug: - I won't be using that as I'll be waiting for my smiley face (pls god!!) Are you going to test tomorrow hun, do you think you did ov?

Im wondering if I did o this month. If so... it would be cd 22 or later... maybe :shrug: I wanna test but Im scared too... my luck.. I buy it, POAS and when I wipe :witch: arrives :dohh:

well I think you should test anyway, you never know hun :) I have irregular cycles and stuff so I'm just kinda goin with stuff at the minute. What will be will be (as they say - bah!)

Im thinking around July 18 or so will be when my AF is due...but who really knows after a MC..I'm just taking my body 1 day at time at the moment.

Oh my God girls you are all just so funny:)Thank god for this thread:).1 thing i think everyone has missed lol(correct me if im wrong!sorry)Mrsmith sticks are hpts not opks :)!And i do see a line WAHOOOOO!!!!;)

Doesn't it cost a fortune? Mind you, pg tests are very cheap here.

I am the opposite, I have never used OPK even though it's hard to tell when I am ovulating and I hate to take pregnancy tests. I didn't take my last one until I was nearly 7 weeks gone last time. Partly this is because my periods are erratic so a missing one doesn't mean much and partly because I'm scared of early m/c. I'd rather not know I was pg as long as possible. Didn't quite work out this time, of course, but I'll be the same next time.

Clare

seriously what is the best time of day to test? What times are you LH fixing for? lol I am CD12 and didn't get a line earlier but when I returned and had another peak there was an ever so faint line, hoping if I test later might increase in depth!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->