Tell me it does get better....

K

klysgrl27

I just wanna scream...I have been so moody, frustrated, irritated just plain blah :wacko: I don't remember having it this bad with my dd. I just want to be back to normal. Anyone else have extreme moodiness?! Or am I the only one that snaps when some speaks :shrug: Just had to vent :cry:

Lol yes in the same, OH keeps tryin to have a joke with me to cheer me up and i just snap at him and say stop acting a twat!! Hes gettin quite upset now as we used to bounce off each other, we could sit having a laugh with the tv off and still have a laughin time, seems long gone now with my hormones and just feelin eugh all the time, i have no energy or concentration for chit chat lol xx

Im glad im not alone lol I just have a lot going on. Trying to adjust to my new life. I got married july 6th and my dh has 4 kids plus I have my daughter it was me and her for the longest so her and I both are going through a big transition. Dh is gone 30 days at a time working so when he comes home we have no us time cause he gets his kids and well only time we have to us is when they are in bed...ok I just went off on another vent lol I just dont feel like he understands anything im going through :shrug:

Hun it will get easier too im just riding it out, OH likes attention so he is hating me not bein talkative, i also work 33.5 hours a week, 3 full days and two half shifts so im sooooo tired when i get home, then i am woman of the house with two little rascals and all the chores to do, so OH can sod off if after that he thinks ive got energy to "CHAT" lol, but in so grateful for the little sea monkey growing and know i wouldn't have it any other way :)

We will be findin it a breeze by 2nd tri so stay positive!!!! Xx

Im trying to stay positive...Dh and I are leaving sunday for Houston (no kids just us) so Im hoping that helps with some us time. He leaves back out for work next sunday :( and wont be back until the end of sept

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->