Tell Me What You Hate or Find Annoying!

A

Armywife84

Regarding the struggle of TTC.

For example, I HATE those days where pregnancy stalks you. You know no matter where you go there's a minimum of 5 pregnant women around you, a newborn or 2..They're at the store, on TV, a character in your book finds herself pregnant, and another celeb is expecting. :wacko:

Let's keep it going tell me what you hate or just can't stand...

I also hate the being surrounded by pregnant women/ new borns
I absolutely hate every bnp
I absolutely detest the saying "it will happen when the time is right"

1. The two week wait, especially when I know I'm out faaar too early on.
2. 'Just relax and it will happen' or 'you're trying too hard'. I wish people educated themselves before going around rubbing urban myths onto your face.
3. People asking for support but disappearing once they get what they want. I need to get over it and grow up, I know, but it managed to get to me on a couple of occasions. Which only made me more determined to keep giving my own support of course, because sometimes the weakness of others only serve to highlight our own strengths.:winkwink:

I HATE Facebook "I'm pregnant" statuses and every one of their statuses for the next 9 months pertains to their pregnancy. I got it, but you gotta rub my face in it even further.

Going into the commissary or bx and seeing and the pregnant women or women with new babies

Having pregnant radar where I automatically see a baby bump of someone in the crowd

Getting the relax comment really sucks

Facebook posts with ultrasounds or baby pictures

Facebook posts where they are complaining about pregnancy and/or their kids

Hearing nothing about what's happening in people's kids lives. You have a life outside of your kid don't you!!!!

I HATE when people tell you "Happy Mother's Day!" when you're not a mother!!! Sometimes, I don't correct them because I'm afraid I'll snap or I start crying.

Very nice thread!!!
I like :)

I hate grocery shopping.... Baby section is right next to the food section :(

Love this thread!
Hate "it'll happen when the time is right"
My personal favorites are when people tell me that the maker is in control and it'll happen when he wants it to, I normally respond with does that mean that every teen pregnancy was because god wanted it and that every conception as a result of rape was also gods will. I believe in god, but find that we are to quick to make him responsible for everything.
Hate receiving text telling me reptively that she's pregnant, got it the first time
Hate the BFP announcement at only 4wks on fb (my sister in law)

Very nice thread!!!
I like :)

I hate grocery shopping.... Baby section is right next to the food section :(

Nice one Maurie! I roll my eyes, or frown every time I pass the baby aisle in the grocery store.

Agreed that people haven't a clue what they're talking about when "They say it will happen when it happens." Those people who say that: A. Don't have children and aren't trying, B. have children already but never had any problems, or C. are optimists.

I HATE going to baby showers. There's never just 1 pregnant girl but 3 more bumps and lots of infants!! :wacko:

Hate that when people become pregnant/ have babies its like an exclusive club people you used to see alot you don't see anymore because they are with their friends who are pregnant or have babies doing baby things...
Hate it when people say just relax and it will happen...
Hate it when people say 'oh well you wouldn't understand until you have children' or something along them lines especially when they know you are struggling ttc and they did themselves.
I hate that people have had two babies in the time i haven't even managed to get a light bfp.

xxxxxx

I hate that my hubby won't go to the dr. to see what his problem is...

I hate to see my BFF drifting away from me b/c she is pg and I cannot stand to see her or her bump anymore...

I hate that the town crackhead whore has been "blessed" to be pg and God has "blessed" us with azoospermia...

I hate being angry and unhappy and crying all the time b/c of all this...

I hate facebook and all it's happy pg announcements/sonogram picts...

I could go on, but will stop at that! Nice to vent though!!!

I hate that my hubby won't go to the dr. to see what his problem is...

I hate to see my BFF drifting away from me b/c she is pg and I cannot stand to see her or her bump anymore...

I hate that the town crackhead whore has been "blessed" to be pg and God has "blessed" us with azoospermia...

I hate being angry and unhappy and crying all the time b/c of all this...

I hate facebook and all it's happy pg announcements/sonogram picts...

I could go on, but will stop at that! Nice to vent though!!!

Keep going, it is very nice to vent!

How come your hubby won't go to the doctor? Is he uncomfortable with doing a sperm analysis?

I HATE how people like Casey Anthony, or child abusing women in the news can be mothers but we can't!

I hate when people try and tell us how to deal with our emotions, if ur not infertile piss off.

1. I hate my brother in law's wife showing off her baby!
2. I hate AF!
3. I hate ppl asking me when is my turn to be pregnant!
4. I hate having that feeling when my brother in law's wife is feeding her baby while the only "baby" I can feed is my dog (which I do adore) but you just can't shake that feeling

More coming...

1. I hate my brother in law's wife showing off her baby!
2. I hate AF!
3. I hate ppl asking me when is my turn to be pregnant!
4. I hate having that feeling when my brother in law's wife is feeding her baby while the only "baby" I can feed is my dog (which I do adore) but you just can't shake that feeling

More coming...

3. Who in the hell has the answer to that question? Lol.
4. I understand that one. I HATE watching the motherly love that takes place between my SIL and her children.

I HATE fertile couples who aren't trying but are completely dumbfounded when they end up pregnant. That's what happens when you have sex without protection, or you don't take your Pill accurately. Duh!

Iv had loads of friend in Facebook hbing baby's all there post for 9 months is baby baby baby when it's born omg she did a poo Get over your self women!!!! Ahhh sorry lol and when people say when the time is right it will happen nah you dont think I work in a super Market and it drives me mad also when u have a group of mums with there prams in a long line rant over but feel better now thankyou x

Gosh, the school run the other day my DH and I counted 32 pregnant women :brat: I could have easily had an all out temper tantrum!

I hate people with 3/4 kids saying "My kids are driving me mad you're so lucky you only have the one" :growlmad:

People who have so many children they can't give them the love and attention they deserve...

Seeing baby food and nappies in the supermarket and actually wanting to change a nappy...

Every bloody advert on tv being about babies or pregnancy

Seeing all the gorgeous baby clothes and wanting desperately to buy one but not wanting to jinx it...

Right I'm gonna stop now...winding myself up a little bit :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->