Tell Me What You Hate or Find Annoying!

I hate casey anthony!!!!!!!

Me too! And did you hear she was talking about getting pregnant again!! Or adopting a child, because they need homes. She couldn't even take care of her own child. Any mother who doesn't report her child missing for a month, had a hand in her child's death. No doubt about that.

I know when I am finally able to have a child, I will not let that child out of my sight.

I hate facebook status updates!!!:growlmad:

"I loved you the minute I heard you were coming. I loved you the minute you were born. Then I saw your face and fell in love some more. You were only a minute old, but I knew I would die for you and to this day I still would. When you choose to have a child you make a conscious decision to allow your heart to walk around outside of your body. Put this on your status if you have children you love more than life"

How completely insensitive??????
I get that you have kids by all the pictures, and posts complaining about them. You do not have to remind me of what I cant put on my status!!

I wish my everyone knew we were TTC because I would post a large comment about how awful these make women feel.:cry:

I HATE baby showers you are pressured into attending even when you don't even truly like the person the party is being thrown for!!!! Really...I have to jump through hoops and pay for meds and docs to help get me prego. You got prego one month off BCP!! I need all my money for MY fertility meds and docs!!! NO I don't want to buy you a gift for your fourth child. (which every single one has had a big shower) At a point it really gets annoying.

I HATE baby showers you are pressured into attending even when you don't even truly like the person the party is being thrown for!!!! Really...I have to jump through hoops and pay for meds and docs to help get me prego. You got prego one month off BCP!! I need all my money for MY fertility meds and docs!!! NO I don't want to buy you a gift for your fourth child. (which every single one has had a big shower) At a point it really gets annoying.

I agree you feel obligated to go, then they get mad and don't talk to you if you don't attend. A friend of mine threw a second baby shower because she had gotten rid of all her baby stuff. I didn't go because it was at the point I was done braving baby showers, now she doesn't talk to me anymore. So I agree, I don't have the $ to go to baby showers or to buy my nieces, nephew, and new niece/nephew christmas gifts and 2nd birthday gifts. I need to save to fund having my own baby!

I HATE women who think that they still struggled to conceive when they still got pregnant naturally in the standard 12 months. No, no you didn't.

I hate facebook status updates!!!:growlmad:

"I loved you the minute I heard you were coming. I loved you the minute you were born. Then I saw your face and fell in love some more. You were only a minute old, but I knew I would die for you and to this day I still would. When you choose to have a child you make a conscious decision to allow your heart to walk around outside of your body. Put this on your status if you have children you love more than life"

How completely insensitive??????
I get that you have kids by all the pictures, and posts complaining about them. You do not have to remind me of what I cant put on my status!!

I wish my everyone knew we were TTC because I would post a large comment about how awful these make women feel.:cry:

I totally agree, seen this one a couple of times :-( always want to comment that they are so damn lucky and we aren't all that blessed

What I really hate is my complete lack of choice regarding pregnancy status.
Maybe it's because I'm an American and therefore, I feel the right to be able to choose everything?

I can choose to prevent pregnancy. I can choose to be permanently sterilized. I can choose to kill my baby through abortion. But, I can't choose to be pregnant.

What I really hate is my complete lack of choice regarding pregnancy status.
Maybe it's because I'm an American and therefore, I feel the right to be able to choose everything?

I can choose to prevent pregnancy. I can choose to be permanently sterilized. I can choose to kill my baby through abortion. But, I can't choose to be pregnant.

GOOD ONE!! Very thought provoking..

I hate the fact that people can be so insensitive! I have only told a few friends and my mum that I am having fertility treatment. I have been ttc for 7 years and have been waiting 7 months so far to begin IUI (still waiting!) and a friend of mine (who knows my whole story) said: "Oh come on... when are you going to have children?... isn't it time you got started" :dohh::growlmad:](*,)

I also hate my fertility nurse. She is an insensitive, heartless woman who treats me like a battery hen!

I hate the fact that people can be so insensitive! I have only told a few friends and my mum that I am having fertility treatment. I have been ttc for 7 years and have been waiting 7 months so far to begin IUI (still waiting!) and a friend of mine (who knows my whole story) said: "Oh come on... when are you going to have children?... isn't it time you got started" :dohh::growlmad:](*,)

I also hate my fertility nurse. She is an insensitive, heartless woman who treats me like a battery hen!

OMG, is that supposed to be some kind of sick joke on your friend's part? Because that is definitely not funny.

I HATE, HATE, HATE that in my Walgreens and Commissary, the tampons are located in the same aisle as the baby stuff. Wal-Mart, Kroger's they're somewhere else in the store. I'd rather not longingly look at baby items I wish I was purchasing, while buying another box of tampons!!

I hate women that got pregnant on their very first try that do nothing but complain on FB about how uncomfortable their pregnancy is :nope:

I just want to tell them that while I'm glad they didn't have to go through all the crying month after month after month when they got nothing but stark white on their HPTs.....they shouldn't complain about not being able to go out for drinks with their friends!

I'd love nothing more than to have my doc tell me that I can't go swimming during my vacation because I'm pregnant :( :cry:

and now when people tell me "oh you just need to relax and it will happen!" I reply very calmly..."are you saying it's my fault?" that shuts them up in no time :haha:

I HATE pregnant women that complain about:
-Wearing maternity clothes and how hideous they are.
-Gaining weight.
-Not being able to drink alcoholic beverages.
-All their discomforts.
-Morning sickness throughout the day.
-Already forming stretch marks.
-How pale their skin is (if they're knocked up during the winter and used to that tanning bed)
-Their cankles and swollen feet.
-How much they have to use the bathroom.
-How they wanted a girl but will deal with the fact it's another boy.
-Nearing the end of the pregnancy and ready to get this baby out of them.

Pretty much covers it?

I hate the fact that i have to make up lies at work when we have to go to the hospital as i work with people who don't want children and wouldn't understand.

I hate that me and DH are the only ones in his family without children and get told all the time how lucky we are as we don;t need to find baby sitters and can go out whenever we want! We never go out as most ladies here i don't drink anymore!

I hate doctors that don;t listen and blame everything on being overweight, it's as if no fate people have ever had children

I hate people at work who stand there telling everyone about their pregnancy even when they haven't asked anything about it.

I hate the people who complain about the sleepless nights, surely you knew about this before you got pregnant!

I hate the people who say well you can always adopt/foster, yes we all know that but maybe we want a child of our own.

I hate the woman who just have children so they don;t need to get a job and pay something back into the country instead of making us pay for it, yes i know at least 3 woman who manage to pop of child out every 3 years so that don't need to work and live off benefits!

Nik

I hate people at work who stand there telling everyone about their pregnancy even when they haven't asked anything about it.

This!! ^

I work with 4 people closely;
1 is 6 months pregnant
1's wife is newly pregnant
1's wife is pregnant with twins & has a 1 yo LO

The 4th isn't pregnant thank god!

All they all go on about is pregnant this, pregnant that. I hate it, its so upsetting. I spend most days sat in my office with the door closed on my own.

And the thing is they all know what I have been through recently/have been though.

One of my best friends text me this morning to tell me she is 4 weeks pregnant with her 2nd. I hate the fact that I am so upset about it.

I HATE INFERTILITY IT SUCKS AND HURTS SO MUCH.

I just want a normal life.

:cry:

x

I love this thread, it has made me smile :flower:, i totally agree with what you have all said !! I swear since we have been TTC (13 cycles) i have seen at least one pregnant mum to be or a newborn baby every day !!!!
Good luck to all of you lets hope our time comes very soon :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Excellent ladies!

I HATE the host in Steak 'n' Shake that asked us if we had 3 in our party. She had mistaken the blonde hair blue eyed child behind my husband (we're both green eyed brunettes) for being ours.

This!! ^

I work with 4 people closely;
1 is 6 months pregnant
1's wife is newly pregnant
1's wife is pregnant with twins & has a 1 yo LO

The 4th isn't pregnant thank god!

All they all go on about is pregnant this, pregnant that. I hate it, its so upsetting. I spend most days sat in my office with the door closed on my own.

And the thing is they all know what I have been through recently/have been though.

One of my best friends text me this morning to tell me she is 4 weeks pregnant with her 2nd. I hate the fact that I am so upset about it.

I HATE INFERTILITY IT SUCKS AND HURTS SO MUCH.

I just want a normal life.

:cry:

x

Sorry about your best friend, to send you that my text is about mean. A girl i work with is 5/6 weeks pregnant and told me today. She knows how long i've been trying and i'm about to start clomid and went on to say how they weren't trying and doesn't know who far gone she is, i could have cried!!

Nik

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->