Tell Me What You Hate or Find Annoying!

When the mouthy lady is shouting at her child and threatening to beat them in the supermarket... because they are crying cause they fell over :growlmad:

I hate that my hubby won't go to the dr. to see what his problem is...

I hate to see my BFF drifting away from me b/c she is pg and I cannot stand to see her or her bump anymore...

I hate that the town crackhead whore has been "blessed" to be pg and God has "blessed" us with azoospermia...

I hate being angry and unhappy and crying all the time b/c of all this...

I hate facebook and all it's happy pg announcements/sonogram picts...

I could go on, but will stop at that! Nice to vent though!!!

Keep going, it is very nice to vent!

How come your hubby won't go to the doctor? Is he uncomfortable with doing a sperm analysis?

I HATE how people like Casey Anthony, or child abusing women in the news can be mothers but we can't!

He did have a SA done, and it showed zero (azoospermia)... He refuses to go to the urilogist to see what the problem is. He has a problem with someone "handling his junk" as he put it.... Don't make me go there...

I hate when someone comes in my store and is only like 14 and pg...

I hate when you see someone with a dozen kids and on welfare! YOU'RE WELCOME for MY tax dollars!

And A-M-E-N on the Casey Anthony thing! I constantly wonder why God gives children to ppl like that and not us....

I used to live an hour away from where the entire story went down.

When a mom on fb posts a status EVERYTIME the kid pees, poops or pukes on them or on the furniture. They are babies!!!! That's what they do!!!!!

I have to admit, I'm faaar too self-content and an utter snob:haha: to let other people's pregnancies or announcements and so on get to me. There are times of the month that I get melancholic over the 'why not me too', but so far it's never been 'why her and not me'. That's her baby. I don't want her baby. :toothpick:

So ladies. Do concentrate on how wonderful, and smart, and hot you are. Take a look at your other halves, at your beautiful homes, your careers, your other children, your life achievements. Call me a narcissist, but nothing in the world will make me want to be in another woman's shoes. She's not me.:coolio:

She's not you either. :hugs:

I hate it when the subject of God or Jesus gets dragged into the whole conversation. I don't believe in God or Jesus...and as each month passes...that believe is only quantified. I know other people do..but telling me that God only gives to people when they need it/deserve it yadda yadda yadda ...yeah.. That's rubbish, I don't want to hear it. I've been agnostic for a long time and I'm happy thank you.

I hate it that because there is "nothing" wrong with us...that we should be grateful and we have it easy... we are "lucky", if they could just know when they ovulated they'd fall pregnant in an instant. Only it's not that easy. I'm NOT pregnant. I may have periods like clockwork. Yes I may ovulate regularly...but it means squat... because a normal, healthy reproductive system that has been exposed to 8 years of unprotected sex has resulted in one single positive pregnancy test. Sometimes I wish there was something wrong, at least then we'd know. We'd have a name, we could even seek a treatment. We can't even get clomid because our doctor doesn't believe in medicating healthy women. It's heartbreaking.

I hate it that people don't think I am grateful because I am upset that I had to fight for two years of infertility to fall pregnant the first time...and now I can't get pregnant again. When drug addicts and child abuses pop em out like candy. But because I am sad I can't have another child...it automatically makes me ungrateful for my first.

I hate people telling me I'm over populating the planet by having another kid.

I hate it when people tell me that this month/next month will be my month... whenever someone has said that to me...it has NEVER been my month.

WHY ARE THERE PREGNANT WOMEN EVERYWHERE!!!???

^^^^^^ 1. because your on a pregnancy forum :haha: & 2. they always have been its just now you have a built in radar and an obsessive need to look at everyones stomachs to see if they are pg :thumbup:

xxxx

I hate it that people don't think I am grateful because I am upset that I had to fight for two years of infertility to fall pregnant the first time...and now I can't get pregnant again. When drug addicts and child abuses pop em out like candy. But because I am sad I can't have another child...it automatically makes me ungrateful for my first.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I have to admit, I'm faaar too self-content and an utter snob:haha: to let other people's pregnancies or announcements and so on get to me. There are times of the month that I get melancholic over the 'why not me too', but so far it's never been 'why her and not me'. That's her baby. I don't want her baby. :toothpick:

So ladies. Do concentrate on how wonderful, and smart, and hot you are. Take a look at your other halves, at your beautiful homes, your careers, your other children, your life achievements. Call me a narcissist, but nothing in the world will make me want to be in another woman's shoes. She's not me.:coolio:

She's not you either. :hugs:

I like the way you put it very true. For me it's more of the pregnancy part, it can happen for them so easily but I'm still moving mountains to get a pregnancy.

Hearing nothing about what's happening in people's kids lives. You have a life outside of your kid don't you!!!!

No, not really. But, I want it that way, and worked really hard for it too.
People don't talk about their kids to annoy you, they're just proud. But, I understand what you're saying.:hugs:

I hate it when the subject of God or Jesus gets dragged into the whole conversation. I don't believe in God or Jesus...and as each month passes...that believe is only quantified. I know other people do..but telling me that God only gives to people when they need it/deserve it yadda yadda yadda ...yeah.. That's rubbish, I don't want to hear it. I've been agnostic for a long time and I'm happy thank you.

I hate it that because there is "nothing" wrong with us...that we should be grateful and we have it easy... we are "lucky", if they could just know when they ovulated they'd fall pregnant in an instant. Only it's not that easy. I'm NOT pregnant. I may have periods like clockwork. Yes I may ovulate regularly...but it means squat... because a normal, healthy reproductive system that has been exposed to 8 years of unprotected sex has resulted in one single positive pregnancy test. Sometimes I wish there was something wrong, at least then we'd know. We'd have a name, we could even seek a treatment. We can't even get clomid because our doctor doesn't believe in medicating healthy women. It's heartbreaking.

I hate people telling me I'm over populating the planet by having another kid.

I hate it when people tell me that this month/next month will be my month... whenever someone has said that to me...it has NEVER been my month.

WHY ARE THERE PREGNANT WOMEN EVERYWHERE!!!???

I hear you when people drag God into the conversation. He'll bless you with a baby when it's time. (I've got my own beliefs) If that were true then how come crackheads, young teens, and mothers who neglect their children are all "blessed"? God has nothing to do with it.

I HATE when someone who has a baby/children tells me to be glad I don't have them!

I get what you're all saying about the FB status being updated every 5 minutes about how the baby sneezed, laughed, has a poopy diaper, made a funny face, etc. Like we haven't had enough of their pregnancy related statuses whining about morning sickness, and how they're ready to get this baby out of them, for the last 9 months.

i HATE when you go to the dr and wait in a room of newborns and pregnant woman only (just a family dr) just to receive bad news from your DR.

I have to agree with all you ladies that are fed up with the patronising, the stupid, meaningless comments and the thoughtlessness.

Then again, this has been one of the greatest problems of humanity since the beginning of time, and one that the human race will never overcome: people don't know when to keep their mouths shut. :growlmad:

Oh. And I also hated it when NHS told me 'no need to do a HSG' at 14 months, because most couples your age (I'm 30, DH is 35) take about two years to conceive.:hissy:

Needless to say, I am going privately.

I like this post!

I hate facebook pregnancy announcements.
I hate people have an update on facebook about: my kid is 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks old..We get it. That's what babies do - they grow up.
I absolutely HATE it when people say, "All my husband has to do is look at me and I'm pregnant!" Umm...actually he has to do a lot more than that. You need to either use protection or take a pill, etc if you're so "surprised" to get pregnant all of the time and all of your kids have been "accidents". It's not rocket science!
I hate baby showers.
I hate unsolicited advice. Who f-ing asked you?
I hate when people who know you are going through infertility struggles don't say anything at all. Sometimes that hurts worst of all.
I hate when friends who know I'm going through IUI, IVF, etc tell me about other people who are pregnant. Why do I want to know that? Why would you think that's something I want to hear?
I hate not being able to stop thinking about TTC!

Ok done for now! I feel better...

and one more thing....ppl who are in gender disappointment...why they never feel grateful that they can even get pregnant at all and once they got pregnant the 2nd time, they want to be choosy. And they feel sad when they did not get their choosen gender. When we here at Long Term TTC forum are only praying and hoping to get pregnant for once...

last year a friend of mine got pregnant on bc and condoms a week after her bf broke up with her she found out she was pregnant and a week later she found out it was twins, she was going through a hard time and i was there for her but i HATED that she even considered abortion and talked to me about it when she knew that I was ttc.

it ended in m/c which is sad and that made me feel guilty about being mad at her.

another thing, I noticed that alot of people on here say they hate peoples bfp anouncements on facebook and hates people showing off scan pics and i definatly hate these things too, but when i get pregnant I want to tell everybody and show off my bump and my pics but i know people that are ttc will they be mad at me?
I think i earned the right to show off but I don't want to upset others and I don't want to feel guilty. how could I get passed that?

I know its hard seeing peoples bump pics, them going on about their baby etc but i know its a lovely thing for them and we should try to be happy for them :thumbup:
I know when i have my baby i will be so excited and want to show off pics and talk about them all the time, you just need to remember that they might have been in your situation and even if they haven't its a wonderful experience for them :hugs: i know its hard but we need to realise that we yearn to feel that way and its nice to know that the baby is obviously loved :hugs:

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"