Tell Me What You Hate or Find Annoying!

I hate when people "have sex once" then get pregnant with their second child!!!

:blush: Um, yeah that was me.

When your first is 19 months and 4 IUIs, you really don't think having sex once will get you pregnant. :blush: Why didn't it work for the first child? I don't know.

I hate when people "have sex once" then get pregnant with their second child!!!

:blush: Um, yeah that was me.

When your first is 19 months and 4 IUIs, you really don't think having sex once will get you pregnant. :blush: Why didn't it work for the first child? I don't know.
Opps sorry, no offence meant :hugs:
This particular lady has been bragging to the lady opposite her whose lttc and had two miscarriages

No worries.:hugs:

It's funny though. I imagine that people see me walking around with my 3 kids and get those jealous feelings that I get when I see a pregnant person. Only, those people don't know how much I've struggled ( and am currently struggling) and how hard I worked; just like I don't know that pregnant ladies story.

No offense taken, we all have a different story.

It's funny though. I imagine that people see me walking around with my 3 kids and get those jealous feelings that I get when I see a pregnant person. Only, those people don't know how much I've struggled ( and am currently struggling) and how hard I worked; just like I don't know that pregnant ladies story.

But you KNOW what it's like to actually struggle to conceive. A LOT of us are surrounded by people who haven't a clue what infertility is really about. So you can sympathize and easily place yourself in our shoes (vice versa)..we all have the same understanding.

True, I probably don't know how much that pregnant girl in Cracker Barrel struggled to get her bump. But it still pains me to be face to face with that, because I'm reminded of my own failure. The longer you go ttc #1 (maybe only 1 for some of us) the harder this battle gets.

What I'm trying to say it's nothing personal, it's just me weakening from this ongoing battle.

I HATE girls who use abortion as a means of birth control(more than one time) in their irresponsible teenage years but easily fall pregnant in their 20s (yes, I know one).

But you KNOW what it's like to actually struggle to conceive. A LOT of us are surrounded by people who haven't a clue what infertility is really about. So you can sympathize and easily place yourself in our shoes (vice versa)..we all have the same understanding.

True, I probably don't know how much that pregnant girl in Cracker Barrel struggled to get her bump. But it still pains me to be face to face with that, because I'm reminded of my own failure. The longer you go ttc #1 (maybe only 1 for some of us) the harder this battle gets.

What I'm trying to say it's nothing personal, it's just me weakening from this ongoing battle.

And I can say whole heartedly that although I have 3 kids, I completely understand what you are saying.:hugs:
In fact, I understand those feelings so well, that when I go to see my RE, I will get a sitter for my kids. (I would never be so insensitive to take 3 kids to a fertility clinic. However, when going through treatments for my first, my doc was on vacation and the doc covering her was very obviously pregnant. Now, that just SUCKED).

Putting off taking a pg test until you've missed 2 periods and still getting a bfn :-( I hate pcos

Having a mother who is selfish, unsupportive, self centred

My local store has changed their stock layout recently and now sanitary towels/tampons etc are on the same aisle as and exactly opposite baby food/condoms and pregnancy tests....
Have put a complaint into cs desk as think it's awful and is a bit of a joke for any poor lady having to buy pads and is faced with this is what you could be buying (baby food).

I haven't struggled to TTC but my step nan did, and all through growing up I saw her pain and struggles with IVF etc and was always open with it.
Haven't spoken to her since she found out i was pregnant, am a bit upset can't talk to my grandpa anymore as he worries about talking to me when she's around.
Wish things could be how they were but can understand she's hurting right now.

Have lost a few lady friends in work too, though men who have wives who struggle/can't conceive are so lovely to me, strange how women and men are affected/act so differently.

Please don't push family away girls, it's hard and I can't imagine how painful it is but feel like I've lost my grandpa because of it.
xx

What a great thread!!
I hate my GP saying `maybe you are just not doing it on the right days'...ummm, in four years I *think* we may have stumbled on the right days!
I hate people saying they understand what it feels like because it took hem four whole months to conceive.
I hate people asking why I don't just do IVF...do YOU have $10,000 to lend me?
I hate family or friends asking why I don't let them carry the baby for me!! Ummm, carrying a pregnancy is not the problem, it's getting pregnant! If I had the money to do IVF, why would I have someone else carry my child I have wanted for so long?
I hate the 'just forget about it and it will happen'...kind of hard when you know every stage of your cycle and feel every twinge.
I hate that I still hope. Every month.

Wow! That was really therapeutic to get out! Thanks ladies!

My local store has changed their stock layout recently and now sanitary towels/tampons etc are on the same aisle as and exactly opposite baby food/condoms and pregnancy tests....
Have put a complaint into cs desk as think it's awful and is a bit of a joke for any poor lady having to buy pads and is faced with this is what you could be buying (baby food).

I haven't struggled to TTC but my step nan did, and all through growing up I saw her pain and struggles with IVF etc and was always open with it.
Haven't spoken to her since she found out i was pregnant, am a bit upset can't talk to my grandpa anymore as he worries about talking to me when she's around.
Wish things could be how they were but can understand she's hurting right now.

Have lost a few lady friends in work too, though men who have wives who struggle/can't conceive are so lovely to me, strange how women and men are affected/act so differently.

Please don't push family away girls, it's hard and I can't imagine how painful it is but feel like I've lost my grandpa because of it.
xx

Honestly, it's not the person themselves..Although it is VERY difficult for someone in your family to be pregnant when you would do absolutely ANYTHING to get pregnant. It's the pregnancy part, I'm constantly reminded how my own struggles and failure. Like the pregnancy is mocking me and being rubbed in my face. Really after you've been ttc #1 for so long, your hope is whittled down to nothing, you're scared that you'll never have a baby, depressed, and really bitter.

If infertility was talked about more often than being banned as a taboo subject, then I think a lot of people would at least try to understand where we're coming from.

I FIND IT ANNOYING when pregnant women rub their belly in public like it's a magic lamp. Gee, can I make a wish?

I'm just relieved to hear that there are military wives in the same boat..Here I thought they were all fertile myrtles.[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel. We know a bunch of couples who are pregnant or have small children. One couple just broke up, so I feel sorry for the baby, but the mother and another pregnant mother were complaining about being pregnant. They were talking about how they can't wait until after they have their babies so they can go out and get drunk again. I don't get drunk anymore and I barely drink because I only feel comfortable drinking around AF. I just wanted to strangle both of the girls that were complaining! The last thing I want to do after I have a baby is go out and drink...I want to have a baby so that I can spend every waking moment loving a child (among many other reasons).

I hate that my best friend just had a baby a few weeks ago and I can't bring myself to call her so that I can meet the baby. I am super excited for her, but I get so depressed around babies and I don't want to be upset around her when she is having such a wonderful time of life. She started ttc after me and got pregnant after two months of trying. I hate that I am jealous of her...I feel like an awful friend.

What a great thread!!
I hate my GP saying `maybe you are just not doing it on the right days'...ummm, in four years I *think* we may have stumbled on the right days!
I hate people saying they understand what it feels like because it took hem four whole months to conceive.
I hate family or friends asking why I don't let them carry the baby for me!! Ummm, carrying a pregnancy is not the problem, it's getting pregnant! If I had the money to do IVF, why would I have someone else carry my child I have wanted for so long?
I hate the 'just forget about it and it will happen'...kind of hard when you know every stage of your cycle and feel every twinge.

Totally off topic. . . but your dog is SOOO dang cute!! I have a rottie too.

I hate being invited to what is supposed to be a neighborhood block party but it turned into the mom's group on base's party. There was one other couple there that didn't have kids and we were avoided like the plague since we didn't have kids yet. Three of the women had babies under six months old. So most of yesterday was sitting with my husband and the other childless couple watching the moms socialize and the kids play on a slip and slide. It was like I had to have a kid before anyone would talk to me.

I am literally the only one on my block that doesn't have kids. And that is killing me. It is the one thing that is bad about living on base.

What a great thread!!

Totally off topic. . . but your dog is SOOO dang cute!! I have a rottie too.

Thanks! She is no longer with us though...passed away 2 yrs ago at 14 years old:cry: They really are amazing dogs! So smart!! Our new dog is a retriever cross...pretty girl but dumb as a bag of hair!:haha:Love her to pieces though!

I'm just relieved to hear that there are military wives in the same boat..Here I thought they were all fertile myrtles.

I know how you feel. We know a bunch of couples who are pregnant or have small children. One couple just broke up, so I feel sorry for the baby, but the mother and another pregnant mother were complaining about being pregnant. They were talking about how they can't wait until after they have their babies so they can go out and get drunk again. I don't get drunk anymore and I barely drink because I only feel comfortable drinking around AF. I just wanted to strangle both of the girls that were complaining! The last thing I want to do after I have a baby is go out and drink...I want to have a baby so that I can spend every waking moment loving a child (among many other reasons).[/QUOTE]

Even the young military wives that get married right after their husband gets out of basic, are the worst. They just want to play house, so they get the pet and start trying for a baby at 19. Before they know she's pregnant and he's deploying for 6 months to a year..marriage falls apart.

I agree, I only drink around AF too. I'm way past the partying stage and am more than ready to start a family. It just ticks me off that youngsters, even adults, who aren't past that stage pop out 2-3 babies with no issues.

I HATE that my husband's friend's wife invited me to her son's first birthday party when we don't have children and she knows we're struggling to conceive. Why in the heck would I want to go? It was already hard enough watching my nieces and nephew turn 1..It reminds me that time is passing is by.

I FIND IT ANNOYING when pregnant women rub their belly in public like it's a magic lamp. Gee, can I make a wish?

I work with one of these, she does it standing next to my desk.

She knows about my MC, my ectopic and our TTC troubles & that we need IVF.

I could understand if she didn't but she does, which makes it so very insensitive.

x

I work with one of these, she does it standing next to my desk.

She knows about my MC, my ectopic and our TTC troubles & that we need IVF.

I could understand if she didn't but she does, which makes it so very insensitive.

x

Now that's just rude; you can't even look away. She needs to go rub her bump elsewhere.

I HATE women who pop out "tax babies". They're using their fertility to abuse the system!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->