Tell me your girl sway! ( mums of girls who didn't sway please read as well )

I wouldn't pay much attention to shettles as this is a boy and we only dtd on CD9 without protection
Lol your hubby must have super sperm hehe! Yeah I really don't believe it that method, more and more evidence shows that just as many boys are coming out of it and lots of girls on O day.

I have a girl and she was conceived on holiday and we werent trying. We had just had a mc at 8 weeks, so i had no idea when I would ovulate, but we started using condoms about 2 weeks after the bleeding stopped (i think i must have ovulated a couple of days after we started using condoms). Anyway my diet was rubbish, lots of white carbs, sugary stuff, some alcohol. Good luck!
You girls are giving me hope! Lol I just need my bfp! :haha:

I wasn't swaying with any (my mmc baby was a girl too from genetic tests) but with all three we were dtd leading upto ovulation rather than on the positive opk/ day after, just for more chances to catch it. Can't remember what my diet was like. Probably rubbish with first two (just got back of all inclusive honeymoon to Mexico first time and second was two month after MC so was comfort eating alot) lol. I'm trying a few boy sways next time just for fun, I'd be happy with a bit more pink in my life ha ha.

Hiya, I didn't sway but have a DD and DS, both conceived in the same circumstances. We DTD during ovulation with both, lots of sugar in my diet with both :blush:, and I was eating quite a lot (I always do :haha:). Nothing different in the circumstances they wer conceived in (except position lol).

What positions did you use Hun, if you don't mind me asking :haha:

DS was misionairy I believe, DD was from behind, bent over a toilet :blush: :haha:

And then they say doggy style results in boys! I think we listen to too many theories and get our hopes up!

And then they say doggy style results in boys! I think we listen to too many theories and get our hopes up!
One of my other friends on here is having a girl and they did it doggy style, it's so frustrating If I had it my way id have two boys and two girls. Why doesn't hubby come with a girl sperm and boy sperm button :haha:

One of my other friends on here is having a girl and they did it doggy style, it's so frustrating If I had it my way id have two boys and two girls. Why doesn't hubby come with a girl sperm and boy sperm button :haha:

That would be awesome! A little switch you can flick from boy to girl and if you don't care leave it in the middle LOL

Got my bfp today girls! So now its they waiting game to see if we did it lol!
Pray for a healthy baby for me please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->