Tell me your sore boob experiences!!

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
I'm 8DPO and usually wouldn't think I had much of a chance this cycle as we only managed to DTD up to 5 days before ovulation.

Thing is my boobs have been soooo sore ever since literally the day I ovulated. I often get sore boobs mid cycle and then before AF. In fact I've thought I was pregnant before based on sore boobs at those times, and then wasn't. Thing is this time it's all day every day, and noticeable even in my sleep when I turn over it's sore.

Did two ICs earlier, one I thought had a squinter then the other definitely negative. A FRER was also negative this evening (and a total waste of a good test using it!)

So yeah - anyone else had prolonged sore boobs and not been pregnant?

If you squeeze your boob does anything come out of it? W my last Preg that's how I KNEW befire a test even showed that I was preg. I was laying in the tub and had sore boobs I held one and slightly squeezed and milk like stuff came out!!! 😄 lol

If you squeeze your boob does anything come out of it? W my last Preg that's how I KNEW befire a test even showed that I was preg. I was laying in the tub and had sore boobs I held one and slightly squeezed and milk like stuff came out!!! 😄 lol

Sounds painful thinking about it!! Hehe

I get 2 weeks of sore boobs after ovulation normally. Like the whole boob, not so much the nipples. When I was pregnant, it was the complete opposite - the nipples hurt like heck but the other parts of my boobs were fine.

I got really sore boobs early on during my last cycle, enough to convince myself that I was preggers! The whole boob was hard and sore, and they seemed really veiny as well. I was actually shocked when I got a BFN.

As you may remember from the other thread we also only managed to DTD five days before my ovulation this cycle, and I haven't had any soreness or any other symptoms this cycle, so really don't think I will get a BFP this month. Didn't stop me from testing this morning though and it was a BFN at 9 dpo. :dohh:

When I got pregnant with DD my nipples were really sore, not the boobs. The pregnancy was unplanned and that was the main thing that made me think something might be going on..

Unfortunately i dont get no typical period or pg symptoms boo! My boobs only started getting achey when i was at least nearly 3 month pg x

Strange question, but have a good look at them :haha: For me, I get pain around ov and AF, but when I was pregnant, at about 9dpo, I looked in the mirror and thought MY GOD MY BOOBS ARE MASSIVE.

Strange question, but have a good look at them :haha: For me, I get pain around ov and AF, but when I was pregnant, at about 9dpo, I looked in the mirror and thought MY GOD MY BOOBS ARE MASSIVE.

Haha so lucky! My friend also gets swollen boibs around here period, i habe nothing lol

Haha. Honestly. I remember staring at them saying out loud "JESUS CHRIST". They didn't last long :cry: :haha:

Well girls I think my sore and painful boobs must just be a red herring as I'm 10DPO now with nothing except stark white negatives! Just waiting for AF to hurry up and arrive so I can move on. At least I know now to ignore my boobs completely lol.

Did you have much ewcm around ovulation? Just thinking as girlie swimmers can survive in good amts for days :) also, you may not of implanted yet ..

Did you have much ewcm around ovulation? Just thinking as girlie swimmers can survive in good amts for days :) also, you may not of implanted yet ..

It's CD26 right now and I think I had positives by this time with my other pregnancies which is why I think I'm out. I'm not sure about the ewcm I find it really hard to tell! Thing is I'm trying to sway girl so everything says to DTD before ovulation. I'm finding it really difficult to know when to stop - a couple of times we've stopped and it's turned out to be too early, then this month we hit 5 days before so I was quite pleased. It's so hard to know what to do for the best!

My boobs are totally random. Some cycles they are sore right after O, some they are sore and massive a few days after until AF, some they are just slightly tender a week after O, but in general they are somewhat tender at least and when they stop being sore I know AF is coming. I have been convinced I'd get a BFP with any major boob symptom (like one cycle when I needed to buy a NEW BRA because they were so swollen they were popping out of the bra I had on, lol) but it turns out it's always just been non-preg hormones. I might be a freak, though ;) 5DPO now and no boob news at all.

Hang in there, your not out until period shows.. We will swaying toward girl aswell, il be leaving it up until 3 days before ovulation as im sure my nan has tons if boys & minimal girls lol he already has 2 sons now & the other month the last time we got jiggy was 4 days before & still got period.. Ir i nay try & jig the whole fertile period & see what happens ha ha

Haha nan!! Wish my cycles were more regular so I could be sure I was at 3 days before when I stopped. The other month I thought I was stopping 4 days before but ended up ovulating a few days late which put me right out of my fertile window - but I didn't dare DTD again just in case it was the next day! Nightmare

Haha nan!! Wish my cycles were more regular so I could be sure I was at 3 days before when I stopped. The other month I thought I was stopping 4 days before but ended up ovulating a few days late which put me right out of my fertile window - but I didn't dare DTD again just in case it was the next day! Nightmare

Maybe you should try temping a few cycles see when you roughly ovulate, its a complete butt pain as mibe are never the same each month, mine have been 30, 31 & 29 days last 3 cycles which means my ov days are all diff! I should probably come to terms with the fact il end up gaving another boy Lol.. :haha:

Maybe you should try temping a few cycles see when you roughly ovulate, its a complete butt pain as mibe are never the same each month, mine have been 30, 31 & 29 days last 3 cycles which means my ov days are all diff! I should probably come to terms with the fact il end up gaving another boy Lol.. :haha:
Yeah I do temp but I'm like you - I ovulate on different days each month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->