• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tell us a little bit about yourselves . . .

Well, I'm Rosy. I live in New Zealand, which I think is pretty nifty but then again I don't have much to compare it to!

I'd love to live in New Zealand and I think I would also find it pretty nifty if I did...I'm jealous!! Hmmm...maybe one day I can move :cloud9:

Well, if you ever do, give me a call :D Our little boys could be friends :flower: I think if you moved here, though, you'd miss your summers (I've heard that despite the rumours - are they rumours?! of it being grey in England and raining all the time, you have wicked hot summers...). That is if you're from England? :dohh: Me being all presumptuous here :lol:

Ermm...It gets warm but I wouldn't say hot as such, not very often...well not in my town anyway :dohh: I think I may start saving my pennies so expect that call...in possibly like 30 years time :haha: I'm rubbish at saving

:flower:

I'm Amanda and I'm 18. I am moving tomorrow into a 2 bedroom house with Tony (OH aged 25) and my gorgeous little boy, Liam, 14 weeks old. My landlord just knocked on my door with my key, so I'm very happy right now.
I'm planning on going to college in September and thinking of doing a course in book-keeping, but I'm not 100% sure yet.
I grew up in Sutton, Surrey and moved to Luton in November 08 because I couldn't handle the stress of living with my Mum. I also had a lot of enemies to get away from so my move was a fresh start. I choose Luton as my fresh start because my OH already lived there and my Dad did too.
My pregnancy was unplanned, but not unwanted. We both knew we wanted kids, we just didn't expect to find ourselves as parents so soon.
My two boys are my reason for living. They complete me.

Hey,

I'm Charlotte and I have Jen, She turned 2 a few days ago, I fell pregnant when I was 17 had her just before my 18th. I'm not with her bio father as he was violent towards us and we haven't seen him since Jen was about 10 months old. Jen has Cerebral Palsy so she's a bit of a handfull!

I'm now with my OH, 23, and we've been together about 13 months, getting married in June and expecting my second, his first child in December. We've lived together since March, would have been sooner but the Army and then Finances got in the way. My OH treats my little girl like his own and he is planning to adopt her as soon as he can.

So that is pretty much us in a nutshell.

hey i'm anna and i'm 17, fell pregnant with noah when i was 16. my little boy is 2 months old tomorrow :cloud9: i met his dad in september 2008 and moved in with him after about 2 weeks :wacko: and got pregnant 9 months later, was with him for another 5 months then he dumped me :thumbup: i moved into a flat and lived there on my own for 6 months but have just moved back in with my mum the other week.
noah was born on 5th march 9 days early weighing 8lb5.5oz at 10:06am after a 4 hour labour all natural :happydance: went a lot smoother than i imagined it would. fingers crossed im as lucky next time. lol...... "next time"
nice to meet you all :D i love my little boy :kiss:

Hey everyone! :flower:

Im Joely, im 20 and live in upminster, essex with my OH and our little Mr, Rocky - born 8th March 2010 @ 1.10am weighing 7lb 10oz :) :cloud9:

We have lived together since i fell pregnant, and i've loved every minute of it!
I'm currently at uni, studying education and politics in my 2nd year, but im not too optimistic about passing this year but hey i'll give it my best shot and anyways i have a good excuse if i fail lol! Hoping to do a PCGE after my degree and hopefully teach at primary school level!

Engaged to my OH since valentines day this year, when i was 38 weeks pregnant lol! Didn't imagine for a minute this is where i'd be at in my life at the age of 20, but i love it soo much and wouldn't change it for the world :) x

love life, my lil man and my hubby!! xxx

:wave: Hi there,
I'm Vicky,I am 17 and been in love with my partner for 4 years :happydance:
I am mummy to the lovely Ryan who is one on tuesday :happydance:

Next year in January we are going to be TTC no.2 :thumbup:

I fell pregnant at 15 and had Ryan at 16..anyway must dash it's time for a stinky bum change!!

My name is Paige and I had my gorgeous little girl on April 18th :) 6lbs 14oz. I got pregnant at 16, had her at 17. My OH and I are now living together at my parents house until we get enough money to live on our own. I have never been happier in my entire life! I have the perfect family, OH, and the most amazing baby girl I could ever dream of! :D

hey im brea! i fell pregnant Jan 09, my ex finally split and denied my son when i was bout 4 months along, then i met my fiance Colby, when i was 7 months and he moved into my apt rite away, he was in the delivery room and we brought our son Aiden into the world October 1st =)! my ex came back into pic rite after his birth, nd we got in a huge custody battle, had alot of other issues (slashed tires, house broken into, ect)

on Oct 31st Colby proposed =) we were moving outta the apt into a house, he is good at building things so he decided to teach me how to build a tv stand, he asked me to turn around and grab him a nail and when i turned around he was on his knee =] we r gettin married Aug 28th this yr 2 days b4 my 20th bday

enough bout me, next :)

Hii :thumbup:
I'm Hattie, mummy to baby Kaylum who is 6 weeks and 3 days old.
I was with my EX from the begging of my pregnancy up until Kaylum turned 4 weeks old.
FOB is "taking me to court", because his mum lied to me and took Kaylum when he wasn't even the one having him :growlmad:
And they both have the nerve to demand a DNA, when Kaylum is clear as day his! (He's mixed race, as is Kaylum).
I lived with my EX on and of for the last 2 and a half years. But am now back at my mum's house untill i find a new house to move into with my sister. :happydance:
I'm 18, 19 in september and live in Luton, would really like to move, but i'd miss my mum to much! :haha:
xx

How old is too old to post on here?

I feel a bit old to be posting on a teen parent board now at 22 but I was a teen Mum twice over if that counts? :blush:

I had Callum at 17, Katelyn at 19, Lily at 20 and Ella at 22. I've been with my husband, whose 25, for 8 years in August and we have been married for 5 years next month (Got married when I was 17 and he was 20).

Hi Im Stefani Me and my OH(Dan) were Best friends from grade 9 -12 when we Finally started Dating Only took him 4 years to Figure it out , We Were Cello Partners. We are an on again off again couple which doesnt Make me Happy but we are more a couple when we are broken up

I got Pregnant when i was 18 and had my Daughter Jaymee when i was 19 Dan was 19 when i got pregnant and 20 when i had her. Jaymees Birthday is May 18th 2009 , and I never found out the Sex of Her

How old is too old to post on here?

I feel a bit old to be posting on a teen parent board now at 22 but I was a teen Mum twice over if that counts? :blush:

I had Callum at 17, Katelyn at 19, Lily at 20 and Ella at 22. I've been with my husband, whose 25, for 8 years in August and we have been married for 5 years next month (Got married when I was 17 and he was 20).

i wondered down here from the young parents group on the groups board , im not a teen though i still feel like one lol
Im Lynette im 24, Nathaniel is 22 months and Elliott is 7wks , met my husband online when i was 18 and moved to the UK to met in person just after my 19th, got engaged at 20 and married at 21 and fell pregnant that year and Nate was born 5 months after i turned 22, and of course EJ ( Elliott ) was born 7wks ago , both boys were 2 wks overdue and both BIG 9lb 10oz and 10lb 12oz, :thumbup:

Im Kirsty im 20 and have a Fiance Paul who is 23, we have been together for 5 and a half years now and got engaged on my birthday last year. I had my daughter in June 2006 when we had been together about 18 months, we moved in together breifly but moved back to our parents to save for a mortgage! Then i fell pregnant with Seth my little boy who is now almost 6 months!

We live together renting a house in derby at the moment as we went for a mortgage but my fiance lost his job in the process :( so it never happened.

Now he has just got a new job soin about a year we will be looking for a mortgage again! And i can now start my teacher training!!

x

my turn :)
im kim, 19 and from sunny ol' stoke-on-trent :). i have a beautiful boy called russell gary david jr who is nearly 4 months and a wonderful (as of last night) fiance russell snr who is 20 this is the 3rd and final time me and russell have been together, we first got together when i was 7 and he was 8 (yes childhood sweethearts as such) and the second time when i was 11 and he was 12 and the third and FINAL time was 15 months ago, it didnt take me long to fall pregnant after a fun night of drinking so bubby russell was completely unplanned but totaly wanted, we both wanted children, but no this soon. Me and the two russell's have our own 3 bedroomed semi detached house right next door to my mum which is just perfect. And we have been ttc our 3nd chilf for nearly 1 month :) but mr blobby has failed to make his apperance as of yet so FX'd
NNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

my names jessica. im 20 .. i got pregnant at 18 .. had Willow at 19.
my OHs name is felix. weve been together almost 2 years.
we got pregnant 5 months into our relationship but were very happy with our Willow.
were living with my parents again but working towards our own place.
felix just got a job working with my dads company and hes getting paid good.
hopefully within the next few months well have our own place.
im a mommy to a beautiful 6 month old little girl.
shes my pride and joy. my life has been amazing since the moment i had her.
even though the birth was horrible lol.
i dont really know what else to say .. so if anyone has any questions
ask away :)

I'm Tasha and I am 20, going on 21 this October..

I have a 14 month old daughter named Elyse, she was born March 13/09. I got pregnant when I was 18, in college, only with my OH for 6 months as an official couple.. we were a good match from the start but not overly serious about life in general nevermind settling down anytime soon before we found out..

We have now been together nearly 2.5 years (3 years actually since we started to hang out) and have bought our first house together-- which we get possession of June 14th! Not married, not engaged, etc.. which sucks, but when the time is right I guess.

My name is Callie. Im 18, I was 16 when I got pregnant, and had my little boy at 17, Braden James who was 5 weeks premiture and the most tiny little gorgeous man ever :D. He was born on May 11th 2009, weighing 4lbs 5oz. He is now a year old and as cheeky as ever. I live with my OH Olly (oliver) who I have been on and off with for about 3 years. We are getting married on the 10th of july this year :D We stay in our gorgeous house in scotland, but plan to move to the States to bring up Braden. Ive just finished my last year in school and finishing my my exams. I have been accepted to do a 4 year hons degree in photography and film in napier university in September. Whether i go or not is still in question - it all depends on our plans to move to the states.

Erm and thats about it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->