Tell us about what you do....

I'm a PhD student in Psychology. I'm in my 9th year of school past high school..... long haul!!! I love what I do, but it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

i have a diploma in aesthetics but i own a convenience store, we had 3 but sold the other two and are trying to sell this one. after we do ill either work doing nails in my own place or work in my dads company as a secretary and have shares too.
my dream job is a sahm!

I'm a PhD student in Psychology. I'm in my 9th year of school past high school..... long haul!!! I love what I do, but it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Oh my gosh, 9 years?! How long have you got left?! lol well worth it, mindy you :) xx

Hi everyone. I am new to B&B and thought this was as good a place as any to jump in. I'm a Ph.D./Law student. I've been in school (post undergrad) ...literally forever...8 yrs and have another 2 to go. I love learning....my DH and I are WTT (still working out the date)...

Hi everyone. I am new to B&B and thought this was as good a place as any to jump in. I'm a Ph.D./Law student. I've been in school (post undergrad) ...literally forever...8 yrs and have another 2 to go. I love learning....my DH and I are WTT (still working out the date)...

Welcome GirlBlue! Wow lots of school, that's awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->