TELL YOUR CLOMID ovulation day here

first cycle O'd on cd13 which is my normal O day this cycle not gonna O u/s said no follies. I have no idea what is going on. I have only had one anov cycle and that was directly after miscarriage. Did the clomid stuff me up or is it coincidence?

Could be the Clomid. I've heard of some folks not Ov'ing on it.

So, went to the doctor and got a scan today and the one on the right that was 1.4 (on CD11 today is CD13) is now 1.5, the one on the left that was 1.5 is now 1.6...the follicles are growing so s-l-o-w-l-y. So at this rate, maybe I will O on CD16 or 17? This is only my second clomid cycle and last time I had one follicle at 1.8 on cd11, so that one was the one I ovulated with. I triggered on CD11, so I think I ovulated on CD 13 or so. So, in other words--2 cycles, 2 different ovulation dates.

first cycle O'd on cd13 which is my normal O day this cycle not gonna O u/s said no follies. I have no idea what is going on. I have only had one anov cycle and that was directly after miscarriage. Did the clomid stuff me up or is it coincidence?

Could be the Clomid. I've heard of some folks not Ov'ing on it.

well turns out I did eventually ovulate according to bloods taken on CD33 but when is anyone's guess as my chart was unclear and I didnlt use any opk's as I thought it was pointless - that'll learn me!!! If I use the research setting on fertility fiend I get cd24 as O day or if I go by fertility awareness I get cd22 either way at cd33 I got 6 for progesterone which is a just o'd reading or an end of cycle reading.

Started 100mg dose last night so I'll let you know when this one pops out!!!

Well, for me, it turns out that my follies haven't changed much since yesterday...so who knows when I will O on this cycle? I have read that you shouldn't trigger before 1.8, but my largest follie is 1.5 and it's CD 14. Will let you know what the dr says. I have read that you can O 5-10 days after your last clomid dose...so I guess that puts me at 8/24 as the outside date. All I know is that the biggest winner in a late O, is my DH. ::happydance:

I am on my first cycle of Clomid so I am v interested to see what it does to my ov date. I generally ov around cd17; today is cd13 and if I don't get a OPK+ today, I think it will be tomorrow - given other 'signs'! That would mean ov is 2-3 days earlier... And yeah, within that 5-10 day post clomid range (took it cd4-8).

Looks like I ov'd on cd15 on my first Clomid cycle, which would be 2 days earlier than usual.... FWIW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->