Telling the grandparents tonight.. V.Nervous!

C

cherryglitter

Im more nervous then when I had to tell my Dad.
They've been really invovled in my life since I was little.
Im going round there after 8 to break the news!

Im PETRIFIED. :|

I know they're going to be really happy, but still, it's scary! x

good luck hun...be a lovely xmas presant for them..
xx

good luck.

Sorry if im wrong but im guessing your a young mum to be then.

Im sure they will support you all the way :D :D :D

Hehe, im 21! So kinda younggg. Young enough :)
My Dad had me and my brother at 21 and it didn't turn out great but I don't want them to think history is repeating itself!! xx

I felt like this telling my grandparent - I was 23 but my oh and I are not married, and my grandparents are VERY traditional!! They were polite etc. but I knew they would want us to be married - cant please everyone!!

Good luck - age doesn't matter as some young people are more sensible than the middle aged ones lol!

arrr.....

I was pregnant at 21 with my first, had him when I was 22
My second I was 23 when I fell pregnant and 24 when I had him
This one I am 25 and will be 26 when I have the baby.

My mum was 19 when she had me :D

I agree with chocolate, you can't please everyone. And being older doesn't mean people will be happier either. I'm 28 and fully expect my mom to be pissed at me but I don't really care. In her mind I'm throwing my mind away because I didn't wait till I'm "35 and the CEO of a company making millions so I can afford to pay other people to take care of my kids". So in her mind I've failed, but I don't want what she wants anyways. :)

I hope that you're grandparents will be happy but no matter what, do not let them bring you down. :)

Haha, i'll either be 21 or 22! Baby is due the day after my birthday!
So we shall see, knowing me I will go overdue! xx

Thanks gina. :)
Im sure everything will be fine, im just panicking. It's the type of person I am lol!!
They're both big worriers, and I know they'll be wanting everything to be perfect. They really looked after me and my brother when we were little and I just want them to enjoy their great grandchild!! Without all the responsibility!! Bless them.. They're getting old now!! xx

Oooohhh, how exciting, I can't wait to hear how it went. Good luck hun!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->