Telling your parents you're pregnant!

pachamama92

Reaction score
Anyone else feel weird telling their parents? This isn't even the first time and they will be over the moon but I still feel all nervous about telling them!!

I think I was nervous telling them because they got so excited last time & it ended in miscarriage. They were devastated. Just don't want to have to give them bad news again. We told them at 6 weeks.

I would be nervous too!! Or should I say I am nervous! My parents are split and luckily my mom was with me at my appt where I found out I was pregnant (I thought I was just I was having female issues had no idea I was pregnant) so I didn't really have to formally tell her...and my dad is a low life and has nothing to do with us and I'm more nervous to tell him and haven't yet and I'm 11 weeks. I really would prefer not telling him but it would be weird since we see him maybe once a year or less and next time don't wanna just show up with a kid lol...

When we had DS i hated telling me dad as it was like confirming we had DTD lol! We were married and had lived together for 4 years so im sure he had an inkling we were DTD! Im 8weeks with #2 and havent told my folks yet, they will be excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->