Temp dripped

gradschoolmum

Reaction score
I'm around 13 dpo. I had a very unclear preg test this morning (internet cheapie.. Seemed like a faint positive? But so incredibly faint, I cannot tell if it's Evap line?)
I thought I had a positive very early on, but followed by definite negatives... I think it was just too early to test.
Anyway, my bbt dropped this morning after staying high for several days. No AF and about a day late. Not feeling cramps but there is pressure around the area.
Am I out? I know you "aren't out til AF shows" but does the bbt drop necessarily mean AF is due?
(This is first month I've actually charted so I have nothing to base the chart on)

Generally when your temps start dropping, you will get AF. It varies between women when AF will show after the first drop. Was it a big drop? Like below or just above the cover line? Before I started herbs to lengthen my lp, my temp would start dropping 2 days before AF and the day of, my temp would be below the cover line. Last month (half a cycle of herbs) temp dropped to just above the cover line and AF started that day.
The temp drop signifies that your progesterone has dropped which signals to your body to begin menstrating.
Fx'd she doesn't show though and your temps go back up and you get a lovely :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->