temp rise before ovulation??

ela312012

Wonderful husband and son
Reaction score
hi all :) I was wondering if anyone else is in the same position ... yesterday morn I had a negative opk then yesterday evening a positive cheap opk confirmed with a clearblue opk with a solid smiley face indicating peak fertility. This morning I had a temperature rise and I took another ovulation test thinking it would be negative but it was positive again and I have just took another cheapy this evening and that was darker than last nights one and I have also just done a clearble as well and that has confirmed peak fertility yet again with a solid smiley face. how has my temp went up this morning when clearly I haven't ovulated yet?? this happened to me last month as well :shrug:

The clear blue is supposed to show a solid smile for 48 hours. Once you see it, you're supposed to stop testing. Other than that, wish I had some insight for you =/

hi dobby, thanks so much. I have 2 clearblue digital tests n both gave the solid smiley last night n tonight. our bodies can be so damn frustrating :wacko:

Oh yeah. Mine is even stumping my gyn hhaha ugh. But I hope someone has some better insight for you!

Thanks so much dobby for your input. I have another positive this morning which I wouldn't think odd as I know the peak is picked up upto 48 hours before ovulation ... It's just the fact my temp has risen is baffling :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->