temperature before BFP

anticipating

Reaction score
What were you temperatures like a week or two before your BFP moment? Mine has been over 99.01 for a week and a half. however, i don't take it at the same time everyday. if i take it when i first get up is is about 98.4 -98.9 but all other times of the day day it has been higher. the highest has been 99.7. just curious if this is a good sign or a bad sign.:hugs:

When i wasnt preg I had super high like 99.5 then a sharp decline before af. The month I got my bfp the biggest thing i noticed was how it was sooo consistent at 98.4. Hope that helps...

This was a very good sign for me. My temps were usually 97.9 or lower and when they stayed high around 98 to high 99 I knew I was. Good luck to you

This was a very good sign for me. My temps were usually 97.9 or lower and when they stayed high around 98 to high 99 I knew I was. Good luck to you

woohoo....i hope its a good sign for me too. I just feel so pregnant.

woohoo....i hope its a good sign for me too. I just feel so pregnant.

How many days past o are you?

13 with AF due tomorrow and my temp is still above 99.0
I am a little concerned though because my bbs don't hurt like they have been the last two weeks. Still tender but nothing as bad as even just last night.

I got my bfp at 10dpo but very faint! I had no symptoms at all except a few waves of nausea at 7 dpo and just weird feeling. But nothing besides that. I wish you the best of luck keep me posted!!!

I got my bfp at 10dpo but very faint! I had no symptoms at all except a few waves of nausea at 7 dpo and just weird feeling. But nothing besides that. I wish you the best of luck keep me posted!!!

will do and thanks for your help.

will do and thanks for your help.

Started spotting today. I was soooo sure. I am feeling very depressed right now and the cramps are murder.

With temping, only use your basal temp. The one first thing in the morning. It is your lowest resting temp, and that is the one that will drop when af is coming. Best of luck for next month! Don't know if you are willing to try, but I conceived the first month I used preseed. That stuff is my miracle worker! Lol. Good luck!

With temping, only use your basal temp. The one first thing in the morning. It is your lowest resting temp, and that is the one that will drop when af is coming. Best of luck for next month! Don't know if you are willing to try, but I conceived the first month I used preseed. That stuff is my miracle worker! Lol. Good luck!

Yep, what she said. Your temp is always going to be higher once you are moving around. I also used preseed with all of my bfps (first try on all of them).

My temps were always very clear. Around 96.4 before ovulation, around 97.1 after ovulation and around 98.2 when pregnant. I temped this morning it was 98.4 at 6am but I tested later in the day when I was sweating and turned on the AC because I was so hot and then I checked to see if I had a fever and was 98.1. I generally maintain a low body temp so thats pretty high for me.

I charted my bbt a few months ago (didn't continue as it wasn't my thing) by testing before getting up and I averaged around 97.6. I checked before getting up this morning and it was 99 and AF was due today. Started spotting at work and when o got home I was still spotting. And the cramps were unbearable. Couldn't eat dinner and fell asleep on the sofa
Went to the BR an hour ago and didn't have any spotting. My spotting is only noticeable on the TP, nothing gets to the liner. I normally spot for up to three days before actual due date and this month I suddenly began spotting on my due date. So annoyed with my cycle right now. I was so sure I was pregnant and am so disappointed. OH just doesn't seem to know how we feel when we go through the TWW with hopes and then have our AF crash the party. :nope:

I think the temperature thing is going to be different for every single woman. My temps are very steady and pretty low. Post-ovulation my highest temp would be 97.3. Like that was a high temp for me. One month PO I got some temps that were very uncanny for me. 97.9 range. I thought for sure I was pregnant. But nope.

The month I got my BFP my temps were weird. Dipped below the coverline at least 3 times and was in general unstable.

The month I conceived my dd, my temps were always over 99.0 and over the last 6 years I never had another temp that high (other than sick) untill the month I got pregnant again. It wasn't constistantly over 99.0 which had me thinking I wasn't pg, but they were higher.

Also, they sore bbs also threw me off, they would be sore in the morning, and not sore during the day, and sore again at night! It was all strange and completely different from dd where they never hurt at all. Now at 11 weeks they hurt all the time! Hoping it is good news for you!

My temps were always very clear. Around 96.4 before ovulation, around 97.1 after ovulation and around 98.2 when pregnant. I temped this morning it was 98.4 at 6am but I tested later in the day when I was sweating and turned on the AC because I was so hot and then I checked to see if I had a fever and was 98.1. I generally maintain a low body temp so thats pretty high for me.

I know this comment is super old but it is like the only one I found with temps like me..I run low too. Thank you for sharing!

That’s why done a test my temperature shot up and then down done a test that night came back positive. Good luck :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->