Temping and Preseed....cycle 5

This is what works for me:

I wake up at several different times bc of DH job, so what I do is set the alarm on my cell phone for the earliest time I ever have to wake up (7am). I put my thermometer at my bedside right next to my cell phone so I don't have to move around alot to take my temp in the morning. When my alarm goes off, I take my temp and then I have the option to either go back to sleep if I have more time to snooze (the thermometer saves my temp so I can record it later) or I can record my temp on FF through my cell phone. Keeping the cell phone set everyday makes it something that i don't have to remember to do and it also makes it flexible with my schedule while keeping my temps as accurate as possible. I am fortunate that my temp doesn't fluctuate as easily based on the temp in the room or varying hours of sleep (as long as i get at least 3 hours everyday) so that helps a bit too. I would consider taking temps vaginally but for right now, oral temps work good for me.

I'm using Preseed for the first time as well and it's made DTD rather pleasurable! Used to experience pain all the time but now it's much better. Have also been temping since last month and am getting the hang of it!

This is the start of my 5th cycle with both preseed and temping. My temps are around 97.2 before ov, and 97.7 after ov. I'm not sure if this is too low though?I do like pre-seed a lot. I have pelvic pain issues and it helps a lot. No BFP yet, but I've only had 2 months of good trying, and 2 months of so-so trying due to other issues. Hopefully the preseed and temping works for all of us this month. Temping gets addicting though, so watch out if you are just starting!

I am using preseed for the 2nd month now.
Again didn't use the recommended dose as this would be way too much!:dohh:
We will wait and see what happens this month using it - fingers crossed!!!
Goodluck ladies!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"