Temping and Preseed....cycle 5

BommaMomma

Preggy with #2
Reaction score
Going for number one! :happydance: Anyone using Preseed? What about temping? I've been for the past few days but I seems to run in the 97 range...is that pretty average? :shrug: Preseed used for the 1st time last night, let's hope it does the trick! Anyone else using it?

i just ordered preseed and i am waiting on my o i been trying for 11 months so lets see if i will get my BFP this month

:dust:

I used PreSeed for 4 months and no result.
This month I start using Conceive Plus. I hope I'll have better luck

Well, I was reading up on Preseed and I don't think it's anything special...I think it's really for people who have dryness and want to use a lube that's safe for sperm. I don't think it helps all THAT much but I also don't think it hurts. Although, there are women who swear by it...so who knows? :shrug: It's pretty expensive so I figured I'd try it out for a month or two. :thumbup: Hope it helps to get me to my :bfp:!!!

Good luck !!! :dust:

Yah, I like CP more, it feels better down there, and the lube doesn't evaporate as fast as Preseed when I manually apply it on his thing.

Going for number one! :happydance: Anyone using Preseed? What about temping? I've been for the past few days but I seems to run in the 97 range...is that pretty average? :shrug: Preseed used for the 1st time last night, let's hope it does the trick! Anyone else using it?

Hi BommaMomma, I too have started temping for the first time during this cycle and I seem to be in the 97 range as well. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone. :)

Baby Dust! :dust:

Hi!! I started using Preseed this cycle - actually just used it for the first time yesterday. I'm going to use it through my OV day, which should be around next Monday (hopefully sooner). I like it so far. Definitely used way less than the recommended amount though!

Thanks Lisa, I'm actually considering using preseed so that tip helps!

I've been told to use 1.5...3 was wayyy too much for me!

Yeah I used 1.0 but could go to 1.5, can't even imagine doing 3 though!! Wow!! :haha:

BommaMomma,

I tried charting for the first time last month. It was pretty cool but easy to get obsessive during the 2ww! ... I haven't used preseed yet but plan on trying it for the first time this month since it's helpful for girls lacking in the cm department!

I found that my temps prior to ovulating was around the 97.3 range. My temps drop down to around 96.5 just before ovulation or visits from the :witch:

Good luck, :dust: , and lots of fun :sex: this cycle!!!

A woman at work was temping and has become pregnant.

I have to admit I don't see myself actually being able to stick to temping everyday esp being I wake up at different hours of the day depending on my shift. The latest I wake up is 9am thats my day off when I work earlies I wake up at 6am.. Hrmmm maybe next month I'll give it a try :shrug:

Sorry went off a lil bit lol

I understand. I just started temping this cycle and I can tell what my normal temp range is but I've also noticed that the slightest changes in sleep or temperature in the room changes my temp. One night I slept 2 hours less than what I normally sleep and that changed the temp a little. Last night my dh put the ceiling fan on and my temp dropped b/c of breathing in the cool air. I guess that's why "they" say that temping vaginally gives a better pattern b/c it doesn't change as much as when you temp orally. I'm just having to work at remembering to take my temp orally every morning and not exactly seeing myself temping vaginally....but I guess if the changes continue b/c of my environment...I may just have to give in and do it...sigh.

I'm having a hard time taking my temp at the same time everyday! I forget! :wacko: Just like my vitamins...which reminds me...I haven't taken one today haha! :haha: Mine's hanging around the 97 range...hoping it dips tomorrow...I think I'm due to OV soon! :happydance:

Planning to get Preseed this weekend since AF started today, my friend is trying it out so I will ask her what she thought of it, hope it gets us our BFP :)

BommaMomma - My temp is staying around the 97 degree range as well. I too will be ovulating within a few days and better see that temp drop.

Arimas - Keep us posted on the preseed. I guess I'll be trying it out myself here soon but I'm totally curious as to what other's say about using it. FX'd...hope it gets us our BFP too!

BommaMomma - My temp is staying around the 97 degree range as well. I too will be ovulating within a few days and better see that temp drop.

Arimas - Keep us posted on the preseed. I guess I'll be trying it out myself here soon but I'm totally curious as to what other's say about using it. FX'd...hope it gets us our BFP too!

I'm using Preseed this month and like it! :thumbup: Hoping it does the trick!

Grimes we are almost on the same schedule! :thumbup: I hope it's our lucky month!!! :dust: Gotta get :sex: tonight! Should be a marathon here for the rest of this week! Haha! I have a good feeling for some reason! FX FX FX!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->