Temping question

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
This is probably a silly question but it is worrying me. Anyways I usually get up around 9 AM and take my temp then. However, the last couple nights I woke up around 6/7 AM because there were good early bird special deals going on at a couple local stores that had gifts I wanted to get the children for Christmas. Due to this, I took my temp a couple hours earlier than I normally do and noticed that it has been significantly lower (between half a degree to a whole degree) than when I take it at 9 AM. Is this going to be accurate for me or should I have just skipped those days?

Definitely won't be accurate - there's a convertor online, not sure how accurate it is but I use it when I wake up an hour or so earlier than my usual time and input that temp in.

No two hours earlier won't be accurate, you can get away with about half an hour but that's it, I sometimes adjust a single temp but ff dont recommend adjusting temps as its impossible to get it right so just put into your chart you took it earlier than usual xx

You could do an adjustment if you notice a big difference. ff has a temp corrector if you would like to. Its not as accurate but it will give you around about temp that would accurately reflect your temp if you had woken up at your normal time

Rockstar do have a link to the ff adjuster I can't find anything other than them saying they don't recommend it:( so annoying xx

Rockstar do have a link to the ff adjuster I can't find anything other than them saying they don't recommend it:( so annoying xx

I think you have to have the vip version but if you tell me the temp your wake up time and your normal wake up time I will look it up for you

Oh thankyou:) I normally temp at 7.30 but this was 45 minutes earlier and the temp was 97.25 thanks again xx

Rockstar, can you do that for me too? I also do not have the vip account. Mine was 97.9 at 6 AM on the first day I woke up early and the second day it was 98.1 at 7 AM. I normally wake up at 9 AM. I would very much appreciate it if you could let me know :) Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->